CHAPTER ONE: BRACCA

CAL STRUGGLED, THE WEIGHT OF THE INQUISITOR BEGINNING TO OVERPOWER HIM AS SHE PUSHED HER LIGHTSABER AS HARD AS SHE COULD AGAINST HIS.

Cal was losing this fight, and he knew that he was totally and undoubtedly fucked.

That was, until the Inquisitor dropped her lightsaber with a cry of pain and grasped at her hand, reeling back, and there was a loud whoop of triumph from behind Cal.

Cal whirled around to see the same mystery ship from before, but this time a woman with her face hidden behind a helmet stood on top of the ship, blaster in hand.

Somehow he could tell she was grinning. She mimicked blowing a kiss at the Inquisitor before it morphed into a middle finger. Cal could only watch her with bewilderment and the slightest bit of admiration. If anything, this strange woman was bold.

"Hey, you! Yeah, you!" She called out, pointing at him, breaking him out of his own thoughts. "Hop on board!"

Cal didn't hesitate, making a dash for the ramp where another woman stood with a blaster. The woman on the roof dropped down onto the ramp, keeping her blaster trained on the Inquisitor.

The Inquisitor in question recovered surprisingly quick, using her other hand to wield the lightsaber instead.

"Oh, of course she's ambidextrous." The masked woman groaned, firing off a shot that was deflected with ease. "Hurry up, Jedi; she's fast and really pissed off!"

Cal leapt for the ramp, just managing to grab onto the edge. One of his hands slipped, and he feared the other would too. He struggled to regain his grip, the edge slick with rain.

"Hey, grab my hand!" The masked woman shouted over the wind, extending her free hand to him.

Cal didn't have time for second thoughts, grabbing her gloved hand and letting her pull him up.

"Get inside!"

The two women continued to fire their blasters at the Inquisitor, each still being deflected. They began to retreat, not turning their backs and continuing to fire when the Inquisitor leapt off the platform and towards the closing ramp.

"Shit shit shit!" The masked woman exclaimed, stumbling back and taking the other woman with her.

The ramp closed along with the door, narrowly saving them. A bright, hot streak from the lightsaber was all that was left behind.

"Too close," the masked woman said with audible panic, tucking her blaster away. "Way too close. Get us outta here, Greez." She made her way to the cockpit, narrowly dodging Cal's still-active lightsaber.

"Don't gotta tell me twice."

The Inquisitor suddenly appeared on the cockpit window, startling them and causing the masked woman to curse aloud.

"What the f–"

"How did she get on here?!" Greez exclaimed, unsure of exactly what to do.

"Don't care how, just get her off of here!" The helmeted woman shouted back, drawing her blaster and aiming at the Inquisitor.

"Hey hey hey–don't shoot through my damn window, JJ!" Greez smacked JJ's hand, or at least tried to. He was super short compared to JJ, a woman just over six feet tall.

"Got any better ideas?!"

"No, but any would be better than that!"