Plot Summary + A/N + Terms Used

PLOT

Y/N is a teenager coming from the outside world, as the inhabitants of Encanto call it. The place that the thousand year war began. But at hearing of their freaky abilities, Y/N has been chased and hunted down with a 10 billion dollar bounty on their head. To the point that even their family members are willing to turn them in for the money.

So Y/N had no choice but to run to the mountains, a place no one had ever returned from. It was risky, but what choice did they have?

What they didn't know was that beyond the mountains was a safe haven, of magic and peace.

Alma, the head of the village, at hearing of their situation, welcomed them with open arms into her home, where they caught the eye of one chocolate-haired shapeshifter. Things were about to get a whole lot more complicated for Y/N L/N.

A/N

Hi, I'm Sakiora. The author of this Camillo Madrigal x Any Gender Reader Fanfic. I've been obsessed with Encanto lately and Camillo is definitely one of my favourite characters. So much that I've decided to make a X Reader Fanfic about him. I've tried to make the story gender-neutral. Hope you all will like it!

Also, no smut/lemon/lime. Don't sexualize Camillo. He's a minor. That's gross.

Terms

Here is the list of terms that will be used throughout the story.

Y/N - Meaning: Your Name

L/N - Meaning: Last Name

E/C - Meaning: Eye Color

H/C - Meaning: Hair Color