Day #1

_____

_____

Life was more interesting, to say the least. It was different from other kids, more avoiding adult's questions and not making so much friends. But, 'I'll get over it', they say. I'm just shy, quiet and need that right person to pull me out my comfort zone. But, all adult's say that and nothing really happens. I've waited...... I tried...... but...... nothing.

I wanted to be like my little sister, hyper and with full of joy. But, that didn't really came to mind, to be happy or outgoing like she is if my brother, well, I wouldn't call it bullying... I'll say, I kind of am, just, deadly scared of him. He knows my fears, how to make me cry and even how to make me overwhelmed. He isn't a bully, He does do somethings that help me out. Like, baking cupcakes for the school party my parent's dragged me to go, for their needs of course. But, most of the time he is just mean, scary and rude.

As, a 9 year old, how do you response to your brother scaring you to death most of your life? I will never know my brother's side of the story, I still wonder, why is he doing this to me? of all people.

He'll scare me with that mask, it will always be dark in the room he was in. Jump out and scare me half to death! He'll call me a 'crybaby' and just laugh. Laughing at my tears and pain. He'll sometimes have his friends chase me around the house, when Elizabeth and our parent's are out. They'll have their masks, knifes or something to hold. Saying things like, 'I'm going to kill you' or 'here comes chica' or something like that. All I did was hide, I didn't know when they'll start, so that's even scarier.

Well, for today, it wasn't that interesting. All I did was go to school, do school work, be lonely at lunch, do more school work, go home, do homework and that's it. No scary time with Mikey or even play time with Elizabeth. Well, maybe, it's because, Mikey went to his friend's birthday party and Elizabeth had a sleepover at her friends house.

I was all alone in the house, my parent's had overnight work today too. There was a note on the fridge when I gotten home, saying 'There's food in the fridge for you to not die of starvation.' I didn't mind the house being quiet, it was calm and peaceful at once.

I sat on the couch, grab some food they left for me and turned the TV on. I snuggled in my blue blanket with my golden teddy bear. I was watching some type of cartoon, it was boarding to be honest.

After I was done with my food, I shifted out my comfy spot and head to the kitchen. I trashed the plastic plate then looked in the fridge for a drink. I heard the doorbell of the house rang, which stopped me from searching for a cold drink. I slowly closed the fridge door, wondering who might be at the door?

Mikey had a key, so did father and mum. Elizabeth for sure isn't going to be here if neither mum or father isn't here. I slowly walked to the front door, still question who it might be. I don't have friends... Even if I did, I wouldn't tell them where I live if I'm not comfortable. But, what if it is Mikey? Maybe, him and his friend's are about to scare me again! What if-