Scene in Episode 1

Start from the beginning

He smiled back and closed his eyes. "If it's working, then it is"

Izumi laughed as she felt something wet and slippery on her fingers. She slid her hand up and down once more before taking her hand off. She saw Katsuki's frown, and before he could say anything, she buried her other hand in his hair and joined their mouths again. Katsuki forgot about everything and sneaked his hands under her, wrapping his arms around her back. Izumi didn't have a choice but to arch her back and press their chests together, making Katsuki drink her moan.

The blonde slithered his hand down and thrusted a finger without warning, only for Izumi to lean her head back on the pillow and stare at him defenceless and at his mercy. Ah, how did he like that look on her.

He moved towards her chest and took a breast in his mouth, his fingers keeping a steady pace, not fast, not slow. He licked and bit, playing with it with his tongue, before moving to her other one and adding a second finger at the same time.

By the time he added a third finger she was a mess under him. He sat up, once again, and watched as she was covering her mouth with an arm. Her hair sprawled over the pillow, her eyes teary and needy, looking to the side. Her skin was flushed wherever he looked, making the freckles all over her body more endearing to him, making him want to kiss every single one of them, taste all of her.

Nevertheless, just like her, Katsuki was also about to reach his limit, and so, he pulled his fingers when he deemed enough.

Izumi snapped her head toward him, whimper written all over her face, asking him to continue. Yes, he was enjoying this so much.

"You have condoms, right?"

Izumi sucked in a breath, finally getting the chance, and nodded. "There should be a box in the first drawer of the nightstand"

Katsuki stretched his arm to open it and found right that. He pulled one from the box and ripped the plastic with his teeth to then slide it down his length. He pumped his cock twice before taking it to Izumi and aligning it. He was taking his time.

"Bakugou, please, please" Izumi gripped his shoulders, her fingertips leaving marks on his skin from all the force she was using. Katsuki understood, but he wanted to keep on tormenting her. Therefore, he pushed in in leisure, his hands grabbing her knees to keep her legs opened.

She bit her lip, but her whimpers betrayed her still coming out "You- ngh. Bakugou"

He smiled at his name said in between cries, whimpers, and moans. He pulled his hips back and then thrusted with force. Izumi's disappointed cry was replaced by a moan, and Katsuki was quick to lean down to capture her lips and muffle it.

He fastened the pace, complying with her previous requests. Izumi let him suck her breath away and held him, scratching his back from the unending waves of pressure. Katsuki also groaned and moaned in her mouth, but every sound got lost in their kiss.

Feeling almost there, and wanting to get a better angle, the blonde raised his body slightly and threw one of Izumi's legs over his shoulder, immediately kissing her blushing knee.

"Fuck, you feel so good. So good for me. Fuck, I'm about to come"

Izumi stuck her heel on his back and wrapped her other leg around his waist to bring him closer.

"Don't stop. I'm close too"

It's not like it was in Katsuki's plans to stop, but hearing this his thrusts became stronger, harder. With a few more pushes, both reached climax at about the same time.

Katsuki fucked her slowly during their orgasms, and once the high was done, he pulled out and slumped in her arms.

She wrapped her arms around him and stared at the ceiling. "...wow" Izumi chuckled after the fog on her mind began to dissipate.

Katsuki was mostly out, but he snuggled against her collarbone, his head tucked under her chin. "Hmm..."

Izumi took a hand to his hair and ran her fingers through the blonde locks. She looked at her side, to the clock on the nightstand, and sighed.

"We don't have much time to sleep... but it was worth it, wasn't it?"

A soft breathing responded her, and it was enough to make her smile. She moved Katsuki to her side and got up. Carefully to not wake him up, although she was sure the boy wouldn't wake up not even with an earthquake, she took off the condom and threw it to the bin to then go back to the bed.

Not awake, Katsuki felt warmth next to him once again, and so he scooted closer, holding onto it. Izumi chuckled softly and embraced him, letting him sleep soundly on her chest.

And leaving a kiss on the top of his head: "good night boss, sleep well".