Scene in Episode 1

Once Izumi had come to a decision, she wanted this, she wrapped her arms around Katsuki's neck and brought him closer. Katsuki smirked in the kiss and grabbed her chin to give it a tug and open her mouth. He deepened the kiss enjoying the soft moan the girl under him drowned in his mouth and bit her lower lip before sitting up and taking of his shirt.

Izumi observed him and raised a hand to touch his abs. "I already knew this, but you have a nice body"

Katsuki smirked and pulled her up to take off her shirt as well. "don't waste your words when you haven't seen anything yet"

Izumi giggled and cupped his face to kiss him again, this time messier upon the premise of their skins scorching ablaze everywhere they touched. Katsuki snaked his hands around her body and got rid of her bra slowly, very much unrelated with the fast pace he was setting against her mouth. Once that piece of garment had flown to the floor, Katsuki pushed her shoulders to pin her back to the mattress.

Izumi smiled at the sight of the blonde gawking at her body and laughed when he looked away after a few seconds.

"It can't be your first time with a woman, right"

He scoffed, still not looking at her "of course not. It's just- I-" he cleared his throat, as in trying to steady his voice and finally looked at her, seriousness in his face. "you're ugly".

Izumi deadpanned at him before breaking into a fist of laughter.

"Are you sure?" She poked with a finger. "Because this seems to be screaming otherwise"

Katsuki grabbed her hand before she could poke again and took it to his shoulder. Izumi obliged and wrapped her arms around his shoulders to pull him in for another kiss. The blonde started roaming his hands all over her body, stopping one at her thigh to pull her leg up and wrap it around his waist. The other one found its way to one of her breasts and covered it with a squeeze.

Izumi moaned under him and tightened her leg around him, bringing him closer. Katsuki pulled back form the kiss to let out a hiss when the movement made their crotches come into contact, his throbbing to the utmost, about to explode inside his jeans. She seized that opportunity and went for his jaw, kissing and leaving soft bites there before moving down to his neck. Maybe she left a hickey or two, but she was too out of it to know exactly what she was doing.

Katsuki let her do her work, moving his hands to her hips and rubbing the skin of her stomach, making circles with his thumbs. When he felt hands unbuttoning his jeans, however, he pulled away and sat up, settling in between her thighs.

Izumi smiled and grabbed his forearms, letting the boy undo her belt and unbutton her skirt.

"Raise your hips"

It was an order, no consideration behind the words, but the desperate flash in his eyes and the urgence in his body language made her laugh. Nonetheless, she raised her hips.

Katsuki couldn't hold a smile upon hearing the sound and yanked the skirt and her underwear off.

"This is so unfair, why are you still half-dressed?"

Katsuki leaned on his forearms and kissed under her ear, delighting himself with the breath hitch and shiver that welcomed him. "If you don't like it, do something about it"

And so she did. Izumi lowered his pants and underwear, just enough to get his length out.

Izumi chuckled stroking it gently, getting another hiss in response. "Are you this hard just from kissing? And you said you weren't drunk"

Katsuki rested his forehead against hers, letting her stroke it up and down. "Fuck, it's not my fault you are so good at kissing"

She smiled. "Is this you trying to sweet-talk me?"