24

"that's not-"

"shush! i got this!"

"where'd you get icing from?????"

"i wanna make it look pretty!"

"jisung you don't put icing on cheesecake. you can use the strawberries to make it look pretty."

"but-"

"no. you're not putting icing on the cheesecake."

"you suck."

minho stared blankly at jisung, watching him take the cheesecake out of the oven.

"now let it cool." minho gently grabbed jisung, pulling him to make the strawberry glaze.

"it looks so good!" jisung happily jumped up and down.

"now you can eat." minho chuckled.

jisung happily grabbed two plates, placing a slice of cheesecake on each.

"here!" he held out one plate for minho.

"oh, nah im good."

"you helped me make it, it's only fair." jisung held out the plate more. "take it or i'll drop it."

minho sighed, taking the plate and following jisung to the table. they ate the cheesecake while talking more about jisungs plan.

"you sure about it?" minho asked.

"yep. tomorrow." jisungs stomach turned thinking about future events, but he continued eating nonetheless.

"i'm bored and i don't wanna sleep yet." jisung sighed.

"well...we could go do one of my favorite activities." minho offered.

"what's that?" jisung asked curiously, realizing how little of minho he actually knows.

"i like to go to the dance studio. do you dance?"

"mmm im pretty bad at it." jisung laughed.

"i'll teach you." minho shrugged.

"sure...let's go." jisung answered with a small smile.

the two boys chan get into sweat pants, making their way to minhos car. the whole ride to the dance studio was filled with the cold midnight air and scream singing the lyrics to twice songs.

the two boys entered the studio, minho planning out which songs he wanted to dance to.

"here i'll teach you what is love by twice." minho said mostly to himself as he set everything up.

the night went on with minho teaching jisung how to properly dance to what is love. jisung knew the basics because he loves the girl group but he struggled with movement.

the boys laid on the dance floor, catching their breaths after jisung finished learning the whole choreography.

"not bad." minho chuckled.

"you're an amazing dancer." jisung panted out.

"it's four am, we should go get some sleep." minho said as he stood up, holding out his hand to help jisung up.

when the boys arrived back at their dorm, they decided to smoke a cigarette, jisung had something on his mind.

"can i ask you a question?" jisung asked lowly as minho lit his cigarette.

"go for it."

"what changed. you used to hate my guts and then everything changed after that fight."

"i never hated your guts." minho sighed. "i'm just really bad at letting myself feel emotions. and i've already had some private conversations with mrs. bahng so i've been working on allowing myself to feel emotions and not just bury them. and i hate opening up to people so consider yourself...special."

"really? you never hated me?"

"anyways," minho grabbed the cigarette, taking a drag, "we're friends now, right? we can't change the past but we can control the future." he smiled.

jisung swore he could never get tired of that smile.

a/n: shorter filler with some progress before shit goes down next chapter 😩🥵🤤💆🧖💅🏳️‍🌈‼️🤪