Naan Un Arugae Nesamaguren

Start from the beginning

All of them stood before the entrance where the ribbon was tied at the doors. Vinay's parents and Arjun's parents cut the ribbon and all moved inside. The priest owed mantra's and asked them to light lamps.  Once they all done with prayers ,they all moved towards the guests to greet them. After the exchange of greetings everyone left one by one.

Now only Arjun , Sivaangi , Aarav , Vinay and his crew members are present. Arjun and Sivaangi is standing there admiring Aarav who is dancing with the crew members. Suddenly Sivaangi turned to see her brother sitting in his own thoughts. She smiled at him and moved towards him. She sat near him but his gaze was on Arjun.
Si : Ena da en purushana vachu kannu vaangama pakura
she asked clearing her throat.
Vi : Ne pana oru nalla vishayam ena teriyumaa Sivaangi
She looked at him narrowing her eyes as it wasn't a reply ,its a question directed to her. He tilted his head to see her confused face.
Vi : Avaru than 
  he said pointing to Arjun who is now dancing along with his son which made them smile.
Vi : You know something, once I decided to quit dancing.
He said out of nowhere. Sivaangi looked at him questioningly.
Vi : You know-la once I completed my bachelor degree ,I wished to work on dance full time.
She nodded her head knowingly.
Vi : But appa..

(flashback)

On that day, Vinay and his parents having their dinner.
Vi : Appa after 6 months oru dance competition iruku enga dance school la irunthu poga pora crew la naanum oruthan he said excitedly.
But his father had no reaction in his face. He gave him a form and asked him to fill and apply it. He took it to see that it was an application to do his Master's.
Vi : Appa I need to work on dance full time. I can't do this.
Vi.F : Look Vinay . Unaku dance passion nu sonna dance school la serthu viten but now you are taking it as profession. How will it work? There are many out there with same passion .How will you differentiate yourself from them? Na soluratha kelu apply for it.
He said and moved away before Vinay could argue back. He sighs and went to his room .

(Present)

Vi : Next day koilku ponumnu neeyum mamavum aniku angathan stay panirunthinga night thookam varama mottamaadi la utkanthutu irunthen apo anga call pesurathukaga vantha mama ena paathutu enkita vanthu pesunaru

(Flashback continues)

Arjun saw Vinay in deep thoughts. He went towards him and put his hand on his shoulder
Vi : Mama
Ar : Enada yen ipdi utkanthutu iruka
Vi : Onuila summa thooka varalanu vanthen.
Arjun noticed him clearly that's when his eyes fell on the paper which Vinay was holding. He take that saw it.
Ar : So ithuthan prechana pola...hmmm...sari problem enanu solu
Vinay narrated his encounter with his father.
Ar : Ne ena panalamnu iruka
Vi : Na ketu ithu vara ilanu sonathu ila , avarukaga dance a quit panalamnu he dragged his sentence.
Ar : Avaru dance aada koodathunu sollalaye da
Vinay looked at him instantly. Arjun smiled and continued
Ar : Vinay unaku dance la achieve pananum avaruku ne PG pananum velaiku poganum. Ipo na ena solurena ne rendum pannu
Vi : Athu kastam mama
Ar : Inga paaru Vinay 'Do you know how many people out there are struggling hard for their daily needs' Aana namaku ellamae iruku kekurathulam kedaikuthu Namma passion kaga konja naal kasta padanumnu iruntha kastapadurathu thapilaye.
Ar : Un passion mukiyamna you have to run , kastapada venanu ninachana then do what appa says. But remain one thing ne odunalum athu un ulaipu your fight will be there, ipo ne flightlaye ponalum athu unodathu ila. And avaru una PG panna solurathu oru safetyku than. Avaroda nimathiku, ne pora paatha correcta ilana it will help you nu ninachu than panna soluraru.  You can do both enaku nambika iruku. Yosichu mudivu pannu .I will be there with you and support your decision.
He gotup to leave but Vinay hold his wrist ,he raised his eyebrows asking what
Vi : Na odalamnu mudivu paniten mamsey
He patted his head with a smile.
Ar : Show your dad that your path is right & make him believe your decision.
Vinay hugged Arjun tightly .
Vi : Thanks mama . I will work on both.
Arjun patted his head once again and moved downstairs to sleep.

(Present)

Vi : Ipo vara enaku support aa irukaru. He even spoke with dad to send me for the competition.
Vi : Avaru kita irunthu onnu kathukiten Sivu namala nambi vara ponna matumila ava familyayum thanoda family mari treat pananum.
He finished his speech but no words left from her. He turned to see his sister busy in admiring her husband,he smiled and went to the crew.

Naan un arugae nesamaguren
Oru paarva paartha un vasamaguren

Arjun was the one who escaped from novels . He is a fairytale. She remember once her friends said that those fictional characters doesn't exist in real life. But here her husband is a living example for those fictional ones.

Dhooram podhum kirukkethura
Indha paava manasa yen usuppethura.

Arjun was disturbed by her gaze, he turned and asked 'what' by raising his eyebrows. She shook her head with a smile and shrugged her shoulder with an innocent look. He then turned his head towards his son but still her eyes were on him.

Kanava kalaiya edhil veezhthura
Thimira azhaga ena paakkura

Again disturbed by her gaze,he smiled to himself tilted his head and winked at her. She who didn't expect this closed her eyes with her hands smiling into it. She slowly moved her fingers to see him who was already looking at her teasingly. She bend down in shy , smiled to herself. This is the effect he had on her . He knew when to treat her as child when as woman and when as mother.

Mozhiya vizhiya edhil pesura
Vidhiya idhu sadhiya un madi seruren
Hoo oo oo hooo

She would be thankful to all the ones who were the reason  to bring  Arjun into her life. May be it's God's plan or her best friend who played a cupid role in their love story.

Ooo pournami nilavae en ozhi neeyada
Dhinam unai thozhuthen en varam neeyada
Vizhiyae ponaalum irulil kainthaalum
Endrum un paadhai arivenada

Later that evening they all returned to their houses . When they reached their house, Aarav had already slept . They changed their clothes and moved to bed as they already had their dinner out. After lying on the bed, Sivaangi moved closely to Arjun and hugged him tight and began to sing

Udal porul uyirae ini unai serava
Vidiyum varaiyil unai thaalattava
Nenjil summappenae karuvaai kaappenae
Undhan marupaadhi naanaagiren

He smiled to it.
Arj : Ena madam iniku love overflow aaguthae
Si : Yen ithuku munadi ilaya
Ar : Apdi solala dii Kaalaila iruntha en monjiye paathutu irukye athu than kekuren
Si : En purushan na pakuren unaku ena man
Ar : Ipdi paathutae iruntha oru mathiri shy aaguthula
Si : Parda na pakalaye enga moonja kaatu
Ar : Eii podii he whined like a kid and hugged her tightly.
Si : Podi nu solitu ipdi pudichu vachiruka
Ar : Ohh apo pudikalana poiruva he released her slightly to face her.
Si : Poga mudiyalaye she said looking into his eyes and snuggled into him more. "Pogavum venam" .

Kannae dhinam unkooda
Dhinam vaazhanum
Saami venam un nizhal saayanum
Ezhezhu jenmam ini
Un usurula dhinam kalakkanum

What will she ask for ? He is more than good for her. Wishing him beside her till her last breath both slept in each other embrace.