"Yeah...did you like it?" He asked and I could feel his warm breath on my face.

I smirked, "Like, what?"

He cupped the side of my face and slowly brought it towards his own. His soft lips met mine and he tilted his head to the side kissing deeper. I wrapped my arms around his neck and scooted up closer onto his lap. He hummed into the kiss and pulled me closer. This caused me to rub up against him and my hands went up in his hair as I moaned softly.

We pulled away and he smiled, "Our first kiss?"

I hummed, "Mhmm, I loved it. It was almost as good as our first night."

He blushed a light pink, "Yeah....and" he winked, "I'll never forget it."

I blushed brightly, "Well just in case...I can remind you."

He raised a brow, "How bout we wait till tomorrow, yeah?"

I giggled, "Mkay."

He sighed, "So....you do like this place?"

"Mhmm." I replied.

He nodded, "Good....so you must have an idea of how I feel...right?"

I kissed his cheek, "Oh babe, I don't want you to move either. I want this place because it holds those memories of us, and I know how many more it holds for you."

"Tommy, can I tell you a sorta...crazy idea?" He asked me.

"You can tell me anything babe." I replied leaning my head onto his chest.

"What if I don't move?" He asked.

I pulled back and looked up at him, "What do you mean?"

He smiled, "What if I-"

Could he be referring to my suprise?

I mean I know when I tell him he'll be happy about it, but there's no way he's already thought of it....right?

I put my finger to his lips, "Shhh, babe. You might ruin my present."

He raised an eyebrow, "What?"

I ran my finger across his lips, "How bout you tell me your crazy idea tomorrow?"

He frowned, "Kay...Promise to hear me out though?"

"Promise." I reassured him.

He smiled, "Thankyou."

"Ofcourse." I replied smiling.

He kissed me and when we pulled away he said, "Lets go to sleep."

We layed down and he hugged me close to his chest. I hugged his torso and rested my head on him, "Night gorgeous."

"Night beautiful." He whispered.

Time Skip ~ 5:45am

I woke up in Ranboo's arms and easily slipped out. He instantly felt around for me, half asleep and so I gave him a pillow. He hugged the pillow then threw it groaning. He grabbed me and held me tightly. His hands wandered around my body to check that it was me and then he snuggled his head by mine.

I blushed, How am I gonna leave?

He'll just wake up if I leave the room.....and he seems extra touchy today so he'll probably wake up if I even leave the bed.

Shoot...I really wanted to make him breakfast in bed.

I sighed and kissed Ranboo's cheek. Then I slipped out of his arms again and just ran out the door.