Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Start from the beginning

QuietButWeird: In conclusion... yes. yes, he is:p

CuteBabyOtter: Aww I feel so bad for Mark hyung, he doesn't deserve to go through something like that :(

DolphinBaby: Yea:(

YourSunflower: I'd be more than happy to throw him down a ditch full of alligators like he deserves:)

PassiveAggressive: I agree with Haechan. He should be treated the way he treats Mark hyung.

ThatOneMidget: Well good luck with that. Mark still sees something good in that bag of trash:p

StressedMother: Alright enough of that. Haechan we just pulled up to your house. Come outside so we can finally leave and go to school. I'm sick of this shit.

StressedMother has left the chat

PassiveAggressive: What's up with Taeyong hyung?

ThatOneMidget: He's getting angrier by the second because Cameron is still touching Jaehyun and has gotten wayyy too touchy with him even more than he was, plus he keeps getting all up in Jaehyun's face.

YourSunflower: Let me beat his ass just one time😩. He'll learn his lesson then.

ThatOneMidget: I would but I don't got time for Mark's whining🙄

RubberTail: That dumb bitch.

PassiveAggressive: Very dumb bitch.

DolphinBaby: You've been quiet Taeil Hyung, are you ok?

RubberTail: Yea just didn't feel like texting so I just watched from the sidelines🙂

DolphinBaby: Oh alright then hyung😊

ThatOneMidget: Alright enough, now we all need to log off. And Haechan hurry the hell up before we pull off on your ass.

YourSunflower: Geez ok.

CuteButCrazy and 8 others has left the chat

Haechan turned off his phone and stuffed it in his pocket then he grabbed his backpack and put it on over his shoulders. He left out of his room and went downstairs seeing his mom and dad sitting on the couch watching something on the television.

"Later mom, later dad. I'm riding with Ten hyung and a couple of his friends." He announced, he got simply 'ok's in return and left out of his house immediately noticing Johnny's bright red car.

He walked over to the car and saw a door open then saw Taeyong step out of the car and let the seat down so he could sit in the back with Mark. Haechan climbed in the back and sat in the seat next to Mark and watched as Taeyong fixed the seat back and climbed back in closing the car door after he had fully gotten inside. Then Johnny drove off, heading towards their useless school.

Haechan watched as Taeyong glared at Cameron whenever he touched Jaehyun, "That disgusting hoe.." He muttered.

Mark turned to him with a confused expression, "Did you say something Donghyuck?" He asked the younger boy next to him.

"No but I'm sorry." Haechan replied.

"Huh? What are you talking about? And what are you apologizing for?" Mark asked confused.

They got to school and Johnny parked the car, Taeyong hurriedly got out of the car and let the seat down so Haechan and Mark could get out from the back.