Chapter Eleven

×Kailor's P.O.V×
"Ok. Come here Kailor." Shawn Mendes was about to kiss me! I couldn't believe it. "Just make it quick alright." Cameron whispers in my ear. "Ok. I will. It's just a kiss Cam it's not like you haven't kissed anyone before." I whispered back.

"True but this is different. I want you. I don't want Shawn to think he can have you because he can't." He says back. "Kailor are you gonna come or not?" Shawn says. I look at Cameron and then go to where Shawn is. "Alright Shawn go." Taylor says looking at me.

"I'm getting there. Alright." He comes closer to me. Leans in and kisses me. I count 1-2-3 and pulled back. "There are you happy?" Shawn asks Taylor. "Yes now Shawn ask someone." "Ok umm Jack truth or dare."

"Dare." Jack J says. "Ok I dare you to security and ask for a size 1 dress in pink." Shawn says. "Ok but someone come with me." He says. "I will!" I tell him. "I'll come to. I want to see this happen." Cameron says.

"Alright let's go." Jack says. We walk down the hallway and go find a security guard. Once we find one Jack goes and asks the question. "Why do you need a dress?" The guard asks. "Well you see Jack here has a girl back there. And she and him were. And he ripped her dress. So he needs another one and that's what she requested." Cameron says to the guard.

I laugh quietly and burry my face into his shirt. "Ohh Ok umm Jack I'll get you a dress." The guard says uncomfortablely. "Yeah Susan can we get a pink dress size one to Mr. Jack Johnson please?"

A couple minutes later there it was. A plain pink dress. Size one. I saw the smile on Cameron's face. As we walked back to the lounge. "I got it!" Jack says as he hold up the dress. "What did you say?" Matt asks. "Cameron told him I was with a girl having yeah. And I ripped her clothes and now she needed the dress." He says laughing.

"Alright well done Jack now you choose." Shawn says taking the dress. "Ok." Jack says looking around. "Kailor truth or dare?"