The two women looked at each other and couldn't help laughing, Wang Ruoxi seemed to sigh and said with a smile, "Actually, I really envy you." Ouyang Wu gestured to Wang Ruoxi with her eyes, expressing her puzzlement.

Wang Ruoxi smiled lightly, and when she spoke, her eyes were sincere and there seemed to be a flash of sadness: "I have known King Ning since I was a child, and I know that he is a person who has never been nice to others, never smiled at others, and is very indifferent to others. You should also heard that the Princess Lingxi of Nanfeng Kingdom held his hand before, and he took away one of them. But now he treats you like this, respects you and loves you - this matter, the whole people of Xiling Kingdom You all know that."

"That's right, Ye Er is really good to your sister-in-law~" Yun Shang also sat next to him at some point, smiling maliciously, "As long as it's what you want, sister-in-law, Ye Er will meet it, tried his best to hold it in front of you."

Ouyang Wu was listening carefully to Wang Ruoxi's words, and was suddenly interrupted by Yun Shang, and even the slightest bit of emotion was ridiculed by him, but Yun Shang didn't know it.

"Oh, sister-in-law, you see that the Murong family's son is so old, don't you envy at all?" Yun Shang pointed at Murong Xiang in the distance.

"Yeah, a woman still has to have a child." Wang Ruoxi looked at her son lovingly, a trace of sadness flashed in her eyes, "This is the real support."

Ouyang Wu followed her line of sight and saw that The two boys were revolving around Ye Chonghua, Ye Chonghua was helpless but still hugged Murong Xiang who was clinging to him, and Xiao Nuo on the side looked very greedy. But Xiao Nuo is a sensible child who never asks for help. He just stares at Murong Xiang sitting on Ye Chonghua's shoulder.

Ye Chonghua seemed to see what Xiao Nuo meant, and a smile was on his lips: "My brother!"

"Brother!" Xiao Nuo knew what Ye Chonghua meant, and immediately called out.

Ye Chonghua smiled, stretched out his hand and hugged Xiao Nuo, the shoulders on both sides, one left and one right, the little faces of the two little boys were flushed, but they were full of happy smiles.

Ouyang Wu looked at it from a distance, and a ripple suddenly appeared in her heart. If there was a miniature version of Ye Chonghua, it would be so cold, sitting on Ye Chonghua's shoulder, how fun it would be, in fact, there is nothing wrong with having a child. .

She will be in this world in the future, and it is good to have multiple people to accompany her.

"Sister-in-law, why are you blushing?" Yun Shang couldn't help teasing her when he saw Ouyang Wu's face blushing.

Ouyang Wu came back to her senses, glared at him angrily, and said, "Go away."

"Okay, okay, I'll go!" Yun Shang turned around and wanted to leave with a haha.

Wang Ruoxi stopped her and said, "Yun Shang, it's not your sister-in-law who is talking about you, but you have the guts to talk about others. You haven't even married a wife of your own. Has your father urged you recently?"

"That's right, Yun Shang, come on Didn't you say how many women adore you?"

When Yun Shang heard this, he had a bitter look on his face, and said to the two of them: "Sisters-in-law, please don't talk about it, can't I get out of here?"

After speaking, he ran away. Faster.

Ouyang Wu watched Yun Shang walk away, and couldn't help but laugh, but when she turned her head, she saw Wang Ruoxi was looking at Murong Yunshu in the distance, her expression flashed with pain, and she seemed to be talking to herself: "I once wanted to marry. Give it to him, but now I find out that I was wrong."

Ouyang Wu didn't know how to comfort her, so she could only say: "I heard Chonghua mention this, and there may be a bit of a misunderstanding between you..."

"What could it be? Misunderstanding?" Wang Ruoxi's voice was a bit sharp, "I'm just blind, he has someone else in his heart - I didn't know what to say, but that bitch actually hurt my son..."

"Wang Ruoxi, that's enough for you. !" Wang Ruoxi's sharp voice attracted Murong Yunshu to his side, grabbed Wang Ruoxi's arm with a furious face, and put a red mark on her snow-white wrist, "It's clear that you are jealous of others, so you will let go! This poisonous hand, how did I marry a heartless woman like you?"

"I'm heartless? I think you are fascinated by her. Why, if you hate me for killing her, then you kill me, kill me Ah?" Wang Ruoxi was also excited, and she was no longer as indifferent and resentful as when she first met her.

Ye Chonghua also pulled Murong Xiang and Xiao Nuo over at this time. Murong Xiang saw that his parents were arguing so fiercely, and tears poured down desperately, so scared that he didn't know how to speak.

Ouyang Wu hurriedly stepped forward and grabbed Wang Ruoxi: "If you have something to say, talk about it."

Ye Chonghua also stepped forward and persuaded: "Murong, don't say a few words."

"Ye Er, don't worry about my family! This vicious woman, I..." Ouyang Wu has never seen Murong so angry, in her eyes, Murong has always been that gentle and elegant son.

"You are a despicable and shameless man, your romance almost killed your son!" Wang Ruoxi retorted.

Seeing that the two of them were about to fight, Ouyang Wu didn't know what to say. It's hard for an honest official to cut off housework! The dead woman was among them, and it really made people feel uneasy. With Wang Ruoxi's arrogant temperament, if the other party hadn't touched his bottom line, he probably wouldn't have done such a thing ruthlessly, causing a fishy upper body, Ouyang Wu's eyes were slightly puzzled.

Seeing that his parents were about to fight again, Murong Xiang suddenly stepped forward and hugged Wang Ruoxi's thigh, crying, "Mother, Xiang'er is afraid~" Wang Ruoxi's originally furious face, when she heard Murong Xiang's cry, The anger on her face disappeared in an instant, she squatted down and hugged Murong Xiang, gently stroked his head, and said softly: "Xiang'er is good, Xiang'er doesn't cry~"

Xiao Nuo watched the mother and son so close , with envy in his eyes.

Murong Yunshu also stopped yelling and looked at them blankly with a sad face, then turned around and strode away after a while.

I was happy to come, but it was so unhappy.

Because it was too late, the group spent the night in a nearby manor.

"Why do you look weird today." On the carriage back, Ye Chonghua looked at Ouyang Wu's face, pinched Ouyang Wu's face casually, and continued: "Always hesitant to speak. Look at me."

"Where is it!" Ouyang Wu waved Ye Chonghua's hand away, her face a little red.

Ye Chonghua couldn't help being curious, and approached Ouyang Wu, saying, "Could it be that I have done something to make me sorry?"