Regret and Madness

Start from the beginning

 "Don't cry, you always make my head hurt when you cry like this." As soon as Yun Shang came to the other courtyard, she saw Zhu Lu sitting in the courtyard wiping her tears. She didn't dare to cry in front of Ye Chonghua, so she secretly hid in the corner and cried, her body twitching.

Zhu Lu sniffed: "My servant, this servant just misses the princess very much."

Yun Shang couldn't help thinking of Ouyang Wu, his heart was a little heavy, and he sighed softly: "Is there any time for your lord to have lunch?"

Zhu Lu shook his head. "My lord only used some in the morning. He wanted to wait for the princess to come back and have lunch together. The lord has been staring at a grass for the past two days. Young Master Yun, isn't the lord ill?"

Yun Shang saw Zhu Lu looked like he was about to cry again, and said angrily, "You're just sick. Wipe your tears, your eyes are swollen from crying!"

Yun Shang quickly walked in and saw Ye Chonghua sitting On the stone chair at the end of the corridor, there was a ring tied with grass on his finger. The grass was almost withered and yellow. He gently rubbed his fingertips, as if rubbing some fine jade.

He couldn't see anything in his eyes, but he didn't cooperate with the treatment. Even Murong fried him so much that he wouldn't drink it. He was unhappy all day. Ye Chonghua rushed back at the beginning of next month, but he didn't seem to hear it, and he had no intention of going back at all.

It seemed that he would not give up without seeing Ouyang Wu for a day.

His face was much haggard, pale and deeply lonely.

Yun Shang stood aside, barely daring to make a sound.

"Wu'er..." An inaudible voice murmured from Ye Chonghua's mouth, "Where are you?"

He touched the grass ring on his hand, lost in thought.

"What's the point of worrying about this? Anyway, you don't lack anything, hey, hey..."

"Hey, hey, you know I'm very poor, there's always something to give away, and it's the key to giving it away. Hey! Hey!"

"I also gave you a precious gift, you see that staying by your side is the most precious gift."

"This, will I give it to you?"

"Ring! Isn't it good-looking?"

He thought about the bits and pieces of getting along with her in his mind, and there was a burst of pain in his chest. The afternoon sun was bright and warm, and it fell on Ye Chonghua's face, making him pale as paper. His unfocused eyes fell in front of him, without any brilliance.

"Yunshang?"

Yunshang suddenly heard Ye Chonghua calling him, and hurriedly responded: "What's the matter, Ye Er?"

"Go and ask for some camphor tree seedlings for me."

"Okay!"

These days, night Chonghua always doesn't talk much, but now he has spoken, whether it is going up the mountain of knives or going down the sea of ​​fire, he will do it for him. Yun Shang used the fastest speed to prepare the camphor tree seedlings for Ye Chonghua.

Then, he saw Ye Chonghua squatting in the yard, gently poke the soil with his fingers, dug a small hole, carefully placed the sapling, and filled the hole with his hands.

For a whole afternoon, he tirelessly planted camphor tree seedlings, one or two, his expression was gentle and swaying, as if he was dealing with some precious treasure. His fingers were bloodied by the rubble, and he had no intention of stopping.

Yun Shang followed him step by step, not daring to disturb him at all, the sky did not know when it rained, falling on Ye Chonghua's black hair, on his robe, he didn't care at all, he just used his fingers Continue to dig the next hole.

It took Ye Chonghua three full hours to plant all the camphor saplings, and then he stood up. Because he had been squatting for too long, his body stumbled involuntarily, and he didn't want Yun Shang to help him. He glanced at Yunshang: "If Wu'er comes back, she will see such a yard full of camphor tree seedlings..."

He didn't know what to think, he frowned: "I don't know if she likes it or not." 

"Whether you believe it or not, I always think she's still alive, she's just mad at me."

Yun Shang suddenly felt his eyes heat up, not only raised his head, he cursed himself inwardly, no matter how he looked like a bitch Yes, but my heart is really sour.

Zhu Lu suddenly ran over: "Your Highness, Miss Cheng is coming to see you."

Ye Chonghua's face showed a cold look: "No!"

"Second brother, why didn't you see me?" Cheng Jin walked over quickly, When she saw Ye Chonghua leave before, she could not wait to ask her subordinates to find out where Ye Chonghua had gone. Now that the wound is better, she hurried over. She knew that Ye Chonghua couldn't see her at this time, but she also dressed up carefully, holding pink smoke gauze in her hands and mopping the floor. The peacock feathers in the shape of water droplets shine with a copper-colored luster, and there are also coverts below the skirt corners, which are colorful and dazzling.

Ye Chonghua carried her on his back: "Since you can get out of bed, you can go back to Cheng's house, I don't want to see you!"

Cheng Jin's expression froze, looking at Ye Chonghua facing her so coldly in front of him, almost gritted his teeth, and then a pair of almond eyes showed a miserable look, and big tears fell from her eyes one by one. "Second brother, even if Jin'er has done something sorry, it's because Jin'er likes you!"

"Shut up!"

"When my mother died, I pulled you and said, Feibai, Jin'er will be in the future. I just asked you, you agreed at that time!" Cheng Jin's voice became more and more sad, "My mother's last wish let you take good care of me, you agreed, second brother, you clearly agreed."

Ye Chonghua's chest became violent . The ground rose and fell: "I'll get out of here!"

"My mother treats you like a parent. Now that my mother has been dead for seven years, don't you put her words in your ears?" Annoyance flashed in Cheng Jin's eyes. "As long as I marry you, you can really take good care of me! It's just that I'm blind now, so I'll take care of you in the future?"

Yun Shang couldn't help but caress his forehead, how could this woman be unable to get rid of it like a candy cane? After thinking about it, Ye Chonghua's expression became more and more ugly, his brows were tight and rough, he covered his chest and spit out a mouthful of blood, he could no longer restrain himself, and said sternly: "Yun Shang, you throw her out for me!"

"Second brother! Second brother, you can't treat me like this! My daddy..."

Yun Shang covered Cheng Jin's mouth and dragged her out, with her sharp claws on his hand. After catching several, he have headache at this time, if he could, he really didn't want to get into the muddy water. Thinking that Cheng Jin wasn't like this at all, but after a few years of not seeing him, how could he be like this, even Ye Chonghua, who has always been light-hearted, was so angry that he vomited blood.

Ye Chonghua waited until his back was finally quiet, and his emotions slowly calmed down. He always thought that Cheng Jin was as gentle and kind as Mrs. Cheng, but he didn't expect that he was wrong. He didn't know people clearly, so he was blind.

He smiled coldly, and the blood on his lips made his pale face very enchanting, so is this retribution?