"o-oh…"

his kisses went down to my neck and chest. he's showering me kisses. i grabs his wavy black hair to move his head closer to my neck. i even tilted my head sideways to give him more access.

"mattsun… don't… uhh! don't go that way, mattsun!"

"i found it, huh?" he whispered with a smirk

he continues to kiss, lick, and suck that certain part of my neck. i can't conceal my moans anymore and let it escape from my mouth. the sound of the roaring thunder and my moans are mixing.

"mattsun, stop… ngh!"

"sounds like you're loving what i'm doing, baby! you really want me to stop?" he teased

my breathing became heavy. i cupped both his cheeks and reconnects our lips. i can feel him smirking in between our kiss.

"mmmh…"

he slightly bite my lower lip so i opened my mouth and let his tongue come in and taste me more.

when we both pulled away from the kiss, he again peck on my lips and lean his forehead against mine.

"i like you, makki!"

"i know, thank you!" i said that made him smiles.

"you're mine, baby!"

"hey!" i hit him on his back and he chuckled.

"what? you're mine, makki! he maybe taking you out on a few dates, but you're mine."

"oh shut up, mattsun!"

"i'm gonna pou—"

"ok, ok! i'm yours. happy?"

"more than happy!" he kissed me on my forehead and we both lay on my bed cuddling.

"wanna go back to sleep, eyebrows?" i asked while my head's resting on his chest.

"i just got woke up, baby!"

"yeah, yeah! then, you wanna watch a movie?"

"can we just stay like this? it's too cold and it's making me lazy."

"are you kunimi? why are you being lazy?" i asked with a chuckle

"he's our son so he got that traits from me."

"yeah, sure!"

he starts kissing my face again and i just let him. my phone rings so i pick it up and answer the call and even put it on speaker.

"what do you want?"

(hey, babe!)

my mouth form an 'oh' when i heard takeo's voice. i look at mattsun who's still busy on my neck.

"what?" he asked so i covered his mouth.

"uhm… hey! sorry."

(it's alright! hahahaha! so, uhm… can we facetime?)

"right now?" i asked while glancing to mattsun.

(yeah! if you're not busy! i just want to tell you something while looking at your face. is it fine with you, babe? or you want me to go back to your apar—)

"ok, ok! can you, uhm… give me a minute to prepare?"

(yeah sure! call me when you're ready!)

i ended the call and face mattsun. he raised his one eyebrow at me so i rolls my eyes on him.

"you want me to leave you?" he asked me

"please?"

"no, i'll say here!"

"but—"

"i wanna hear what he's going to say, makki! i'm not gonna say anything. i promise!" he even raised his right hand while saying promise.

"stay out of the camera angle, mattsun!"

"yes, baby!"

"keep your mouth shut!"

"noted!"

"don't kiss me while we're talking."

"can't promise!"

"mattsun!"

"ok, i'll try! now call that guy, makki."

he peck on my lips before he lays next to me while i'm sitting and leaning on the wall. i dialed takeo's number and he answers in just three rings.

"hey— wow!"

i smirk when i saw him kissing a girl inside his room. the girl saw me and she smirks at me too so i raised my eyebrow.

"can i disturb you, guys, for a minute? you wanna tell me something, takeo? come on, i don't have the whole day to listen!" i said with a sarcastic tone

mattsun looks at me with so much concern so i hold his face and caress his cheeks with my thumb.

(b-babe—)

"is it me or her? sorry can't tell which one you're calling."

(get off me, ritsu!) takeo pushed the girl and that ritsu girl keep on protesting.

(you said you love me, takeo! you're gonna break up with him, right? come on and do it now!) the girl yelled at takeo

i sigh and look at them like i'm bored. takeo don't know what to say.

"should i break up with you or you'll do it? i'm fine with either."

(makki, no! i'm sorry, you're not supposed to see that. let me explain everything. can i come over, babe?)

i look at mattsun and signals something to him that he immediately gets. he moves where the camera can see him.

"oh! takeo bro, hi!"

"you see, i'm hanging out with mattsun. you can't come over, takeo! if you want i'll just do the thing for you."

(what? no, babe!)

"i'm breaking up with you!"

(fucking finally! come here, takeo. he already cut it off now leave him alone and kiss me.) that girl said and he snatch the phone from takeo and ended the call.

when i put back my phone from the bedside table, i heard mattsun chuckled and then turns to laugh.

"hey, you looks so happy!"

"cause i am, baby! i mean, you're not together anymore." he said and hugs me so tight

"you can cry on me, makki! but after that, i'm not gonna let you cry because of him anymore." he said so i hit him on his back

"i'm gonna kill you, mattsun!" i said and i buried my face on his chest when tears come escape from my eyes.

"you can't, baby! you'll be alone in the future if i'm gonna be dead. you know?" he said while wiping away the tears in my eyes.

"does it hurts, makki?" he asked with so much concern

i shakes my head.

"then why are you crying?"

"you told me to?"

"no, seriously!"

"well, i'm kinda mad at myself because i'm not hurt at all. even though i saw him kissing a girl and even we broke up. i should be sad, right?"

"we can't do anything about your emotions, baby! maybe because you don't like him that much."

"yeah, maybe that!"

"and you're really into me. you know!" he said and laugh

"oh shut up!"