Jungkoo: Bet.

Jungkoo shut her phone of after that looking at Taehee who was already looking at her making her shake her head and Jungkoo just sucked her teeth and put her clothes in her bag giving Taehee one last look before leaving the locker room making the younger sigh.

" You ready to go, I need to take a long bath" Taehee said looking in the direction Jungkoo left, she knew she may have been doing too much, but she really wasn't in the mood to be with Jungkoo tonight, she just wanted to cuddle and gossip with Jimin.

But still she knew how sensitive the girl could be so she would apologize later.

__________

" Jimin don't be gay man move" Taehee whined as her bestfriend lied on her already sore body, the two just finished bathing, getting ready and doing there night routines, now they have charcoal masks on their faces but Jimin wouldn't stop playing.

" Girll did you see Jin's post" Jimin said rolling off of her while bestfriend gushing over the boy, but Taehee just rolled her eyes, she couldn't deal with her crushing right now so she left the room and went downstairs to the living room, because Jungkoo was ignoring her and she didn't like it.

" This the fourth time I'm calling you" Taehee said when the ravenette picked up the phone, her hair was dripping, Taehee could only assume that she was fresh out the shower making her bite her lip at the thought.

" I was doing shit and the fuck is on your face" Jungkoo asked ignoring Taehee's question while setting her phone up brushing her teeth giving Taehee a view but the girl just sat there eating her pineapples and staring.

" Oooh your undercut looks nice and I'm wearing a face mask, anyway my pookie there" Taehee asked making Jungkoo laugh while spitting out the toothpaste and walking out of her bathroom, which Taehee was oh so familiar with.

" I'm right here, what you talking bout" Jungkoo joked while walking into her room making Taehee roll her eyes, she was not amused not one bit.

" Girl nobody likes you, call my sweetie for me please and thanks" Taehee said smiling, she knew her cheeks were red but thank God she had a mask on, Jungkoo had that affect on her and she hated it, Jungkoo could only smile at the girl.

" Ight I think he downstairs, lemme call him" Jungkoo said making Taehee nod her head while taking another bite of her pineapple making Jungkoo bite her lip, the younger knew what she was doing.

" JJ" she heard Jungkoo yell then her a small 'what' follow making her smile at the boy, she missed him so much, that was her baby.

" Tell him I'm on the phone so he can come" Taehee said making Jungkoo look at the phone and roll her eyes but nod her head anyway making Taehee smile.

" Taehee's on the phone" She yelled and that's all it took for the younger to hear the sound of the door opening on the other side of the call and then small footsteps running towards Jungkoo.

" TAE TAE" she heard the little boy yell  with a big smile on his face putting his eyes all in the camera making her smile at him, he was just to adorable.

" Hey pookie, I missed you so much" Taehee said smiling at the boy who's eyes were blinking rapidly, it was just one of his tics and she had found him so adorable.

" I mwissed you too, what's on your f-face" He asked pointing at the camera making Taehee smile.

" It's a face mask, it helps with my skin" Taehee explained watching the boy nod his head as he processed what she was saying.

" But your skin is pretty" JJ complemented making Taehee smile and Jungkoo roll her eyes.

"  I think your skin is pretty too" Taehee said back making JJ blush, she noticed the small line on his face that was probably a grab mark, she just would ask Jungkoo about it later.

The two continued talking for thirty minutes until JJ said it was his bed time and he had to go, not before blowing Taehee all the kisses he had for making the girl do it back to him before leaving.

" So I can't get kisses too" Jungkoo said laying on the bed while looking at Taehee through the screen, she didn't know what happened because Taehee just muted her mic, she just wanted to scream, and she did, and then unmuted her mic.

" Girl no, your ugly as hell and plus you're not JJ" Taehee said while looking up at Jimin who was acting the fool pointing to Jin on facetime with her making Taehee turn off her camera and show Jungkoo, making the two bestfriends laugh then went back to their conversation.

" What I tell you bout calling me girl, like I'm one of your lil friends" Jungkoo spoke making Taehee roll her eyes, she knew she was blushing right now.

" Jungkoo please, you are a girl, and your right, you're not one of my friends" Taehee said taking another bite of her pineapple looking at Jungkoo who was just smiling at the phone making Taehee scrunch up her face.

" The hell you smiling for" Taehee said her hazel eyes staring into Jungkoo's dark brown ones, but the ravenette just shook her head.

" Nothing" was all Jungkoo said dumb ass smile still not leaving her face and Taehee only shrugged it off, the two had ended up falling asleep on the phone but that didn't mean anything.

They still couldn't stand each other.

____________

shout out to the time I was having facetimes like this😩 .

JJ has autism and Tourette's.

How was it?

Stay safe, ily-Lin~