The Princess is Making A Fool of Herself

Start from the beginning

The emperor was so angry that his face turned pale, how could he have given birth to such a daughter, his movements were so unbearable, he was even more debauched than a brothel girl! Ye Feixi was also very frightened. Although his imperial sister was reckless, she would not do such a thing in public. She must have been drugged! He hurriedly took off his coat and covered Ye Rao's body, his eyes turned around, a pair of cold eyes fell on Ouyang Wu's body, but he didn't want Ye Rao to hold on tightly to the male pet in front of him, with a lewd smile on his face , like a cat in heat!

"Bitch! Stun her!" The emperor looked at her dissolute appearance and was so angry that he was about to faint, but after all, it was His Royal Highness, who would dare? , he immediately took a jade bowl and smashed it on her head.

Ye Rao covered her forehead in pain, and there was blood gushing out, and she finally passed out. The emperor's eyes narrowed slightly, and he looked at the group of male pets coldly. It was these people who broke Ye Rao: "Dead with a stick!"

He turned around and walked away: "What I saw and heard today, don't say a word."

"Yes!"

The banquet finally ended in a farce, Ye Chonghua had been standing by the side, cold Without saying a word, he came over and held Ouyang Wu's hand: "Let's go back."

"I won't come back to Qingfu Palace in the future."

Ouyang Wu looked at his tightly pursed lips and didn't dare to say anything more, after all Ye Rao It's his sister, can she tell him that she designed and framed it, um, let's secretly have fun.

Ye Rao has been placed under house arrest by the emperor since that day. Because the queen lost the treasure in the palace before, and could not know the whereabouts of the treasure from the mouths of the three mothers, she was so angry that she lay on the bed for a few days. After finally walking down the ground, she heard Ye Rao do such absurd things, and with a click, another fingernail was folded in the palm of her hand.

Just when Ye Feixi came over and described what happened in Ye Rao's Palace, the queen was so angry that she had a headache. When she heard Ouyang Wu's name, her eyes burned with anger, Ouyang Wu, Ouyang Wu, as long as she appeared, there's no Good thing!

After returning from Qingfu Palace, Ye Chonghua refused to let Ouyang Wu enter the palace for a few days, saying that she wanted to forget the dirty things she had seen before. Ouyang Wu stayed for two days and was bored when she heard Zhu Lu report: "Princess, the fifth princess is here."

"Please invite her in!" Then, thinking of Ye Yao, this ghostly girl, Ouyang Wu couldn't help feeling warm.

Before Ouyang Wu got up, she saw Ye Yao walking in from outside. She didn't have the sunny smile on her face as usual, because she had cried and her face was still stained with tears.

She walked to Ouyang Wu's side and grabbed Ouyang Wu's hand: "Imperial sister-in-law." Ye Yao just said a word, and her voice choked up. Ouyang Wu hurriedly said: "What's wrong?"

Ye Yao sat down and hurriedly instructed Zhu Lu: "Zhu Lu, you can bring some milk soup and mung bean cake."

Zhu Lu said, "Yes, Princess."

Ouyang Wu looked at Ye Yao, who was always in a bad mood . , asked softly: "But what happened?"

Ye Yao wiped away tears: "Third sister can't do it!"

 "Ah?" Ouyang Wu's eyes widened in disbelief, "What can't you do?"

The woman with a gentle smile appeared in her mind: "What's going on, she looked pretty good two days ago."

Ye Yao's voice was slightly choked, and he continued: "I can't believe it either. That night, the third sister was talking to the royal father in the palace, but suddenly fainted, and has not woken up until now. Holding Ouyang Wu's hand, after crying for a while, she spit out a complete sentence: "It's said that the third sister is helpless."

Ouyang Wu slightly raised her eyebrows, a good person, how can you say that if you don't save it, you can't be saved. After thinking about it, he couldn't help but ask, "Then besides the imperial doctor, have you ever found anyone else?"

Ye Yao nodded and said, "Murong Yunshu's medical skills are very good, but he is helpless, not to mention that his father is on the imperial list. The so-called famous doctors I summoned are gone."