🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 5

Start from the beginning

I stare at my hands for a moment before I slowly start to hear Gwi-nam speak "....he...ar...m.....ca....can...can you.. hear me? Hey, Can you hear me?" After a few seconds I could hear him clearly, I nod my head and he sighs in relief and shoves my head backwards

"Hey what the fuck was that for?" I ask rubbing my forehead, "For scaring the shit out of me you dumbass" he says, he then bends back down and grabs his knife off of the ground, I then hear familiar voices come through the speaker.

"Who wants to do it.?  I've never done it before... somebody do it.. anyone.." Joon-yeong and Dae-su's voice fills the school "I guess I'll do it.. ahem..ah ah ah,  mic test 1 2 1 2" I hear Dae-su test the mic making me giggle "Aysh your such a dork Dae-su" I mumble to myself smiling.

"Cheong-san, are you there?" Dae-su asks making me tilt my head in confusion,  𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒐𝒏𝒈-𝒔𝒂𝒏?.... 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕.. my eyes go wide as I realize Cheong-san isn't in the room with them, he's somewhere roaming around in this zombie infested school.

"Cheong-san, do you hear us?" I then hear Su-hyeoks voice ask through the intercom "It's Su-hyeok" like I said.. it was Su-hyeok "We'll come to you so stay put. Got it?" I hear him say making my eyes go even wider then before.

"I know what you'll say, but we cant hear you from here" I hear Su-hyeok say through the intercom, I start to slowly walk away from Gwi-nam slowly reaching the stairs "So don't go anywhere. Wait for us." Su-hyeok finally says making me run towards the stairs.

The sound of my hurried footsteps makes Gwi-nam turn his head towards me confused "Yah! Where are you going?!" He shouts at me confused, he goes to run after me as well "Cheong-san is somewhere around here! I can't let him risk getting bit!" I yell back as I run up the stairs.

As I'm running I could hear On-jo's voice come through the speakers this time, I couldn't make out what she was saying, but I'm sure it was to tell Cheong-san to stay put so I just keep on running with Gwi-nam on my tail, turn towards him and loo, at him in confusion "yah?! Why are you following me?!" I yell at him.

"To make sure your dumbass doesn't get killed!" Gwi-nam shouts back, I roll my eyes and turn back towards the front of the hallway, once again I hear something through the speakers, but instead of any familiar voices, it sounded like a spedch for the beginning of the day.

I smirk and look towards the Speakers seeing zombies run towards them and try to reach up to it 𝑺𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔... 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆

    ___________________________________________________________________________

It started to get harder and harder for me to run due to all the zombies in my way but it didn't stop me, I didn't want any of my friends to turn so I just kept on going and going until I reached the broadcast room.

I looked all over the room but no one was here, I then looked towards the table and saw where they were going, I sprinted out the door again making Gwi-nam groan and chase after me again.

I reached the stairs and spotted a familiar face fighting with a zombie, it was Su-hyeok and a zombie was currently pinning him to the ground trying to bite him, I then pulled out my knife and stabbed it through it'd skull.

It fell to the floor beside him and I stabbed it one more time just to make sure, Su-hyeom then pushes the zombie off of him and stares at the ceiling in shock making me kick his dumbass "Oi, Get off the ground before you get mauled by another hoard of zombies"