Chapter 5

6 minutes of unblinked stare, and still karan is not enough of the angel his eyes were on.

Sudden change of music woke him up, he gathered himself, "oh there she is" he said to himself.

"Who? Karan? You okay?" Sameer asked.
"Yes i am, you guys carry on"

Karan went to the dancing area, where teja was enjoying with her friends.

'Very soft music was going on, everyone is into theirselves, moving their bodies slowly to the music'

Karan went straight behind teja, it was very crowded, he joint her from back slowly moving his body with the music going on,

he leaned a little and sniffed her hair, then leaned a little more towards teja's ear, slided teja's hair from back and whispered in her ears "hello laddo".

Teja startled and tried to turn back where karan was, her hair blew all over his face, her fingers were holding shirt material of karan's white tucked shirt, he was wearing white shirt and white sneakers with blue jeans.

He was tall, he narrowed down his brown eyes at her, his eyes were looking her and giving his best smirk to teja.

Teja's breath was uneven and her heart was thumping wildly,
Karan whispered in her ears, "calm down"
"K-karan y-ou, karan you?" Teja stutter while tried to get away from his hold.

Karan tightened his hold and was glaring teja without even blinking, teja was all nervous.

"I said calm down teja, i can hear your heart beating wildly"
"I am calmed"
"Really? Are you?" Karan asked while moving his eyes from her head to chin"
"Y-yes i-i am, why wouldn't i?"
"I dont know, you tell me"
"How are you here?"
"Destiny" karan said while moving his hand from her waist to her arm and then her wrist, his hand engulfed small hands of teja and he took teja a side.

He made her stand against a wall, and he was standing right in front of her, blocking her whole view.

"Would you mind if i stare you for 10 minutes straight?" Karan asked in a flirty way.
"Shut up karan" teja gathered herself "how are you here?"
"Werenot i "'sunny'?"Karan asked.
Teja silently moved her eyes from karan eyes to his sneakers.
"I can't believe, you are infront of my eyes, laddo" karan said while lifting her face up by her chin.

They were so close, that they can feel eachother's breath.

"Same" teja said while blushing.
"Do you want to go somewhere silent?"
"But.."
"I will drop you in an hour"
"Umm in an hour"
"Yes laddo, don't run from me like this, i still haven't finished staring you"

Teja blushed.
"Damn that blush!"
"Please karan"
"Okay listening to you this time"
"You are.."
"I am what?" Karan smirked.
Teja was silent.
"Shall we?" Karan asked.
"Okay" she said and walked towards the exit gate and then to the parking lot, karan was behind her trying to safe her from the unwanted touches of the crowd.

They are now in parking lot, Karan walked a little faster and joined teja, "are you running" he teased teja while crossing her and opened the car door for teja.

"No" teja was a little nervous.
"Trust me" karan leaned and whispered in her ears.
"I do" she said while sitting in car.
"Thank. You." Karan said in melodious voice and shut the door. He moved and sit on the driving seat.

"Seatbelt laddo." He reminded teja.
"Need help?" He asked while smirking.
"No i am good" teja replied.
"Music?" Karan asked.
"Sure"
Karan started the radio.

"Where to miss?" Karan mimicked. (You all know who :p )
"To the stars" teja joined.
"Ahh! Fav movie"
"Same!" Teja said in a loud voice.
Karan looked at her and smiled.
"Sorry sorry, i just loved that movie so much"
"Don't be sorry. I understand" he smiled again.
"Diner plus? The place you suggested."
"Yeah sure"

He head towards the diner plus, it was one peaceful ride, karan asked her some work related questions, teja started being comfortable but still she was a little nervous.

Diner plus, the blue neon lights of the restaurant started flashing on the front glass of car.

"We are here" karan sighed.

He parked his car, teja removed her seatbelt, opened the door and got down from the car, karan then joined her "lets go"

"Welcome mr and mrs" manager welcomed them.
"Miss" teja corrected.
Karan smiled "thankyou"
"I'll show you guys your table" manager said.
"Yes please" karan said.

Manager took them to a hall, "choose one"
"That one that one" teja said while pointed her finger on a corner table with very good lightening.
Karan was getting impressed with this kid version of her.
"You sure are a laddo" he said.
"What do you mean" teja asked.
"Nothing" karan smiled "come lets sit"

They moved to the table and sit.

"What are you?" Karan asked without even a second.
"Wh-what?"
"What are you doing to me teja"
"What did i do? What are you talking about?"
"Teja..

"What do you want to order" waiter interrupted.
"Some privacy i guess" he mumbled, karan was a little annoyed.

"Pardon sir?"
"Nothing" he said and took the menu from waiter's hand.
"What are you ordering" he asked teja.
"My usual, cream pasta and pina colada"
"Same for me"

"You know i came with my college friends here for the first time"
"You in college uniform, i can imagine" karan smiled.
"And you know we just ordered cold drinks" teja laughed "and and the waiter was staring us in anger because we were talking very loudly, everyone was getting disturbed because of us"

Karan was listening to her with complete attention.

Their food arrived.

"Mummm" teja said. "I love this I LOVE THIS"
"Yeah it's nice" karan replied.
"Ofcourse it is"

"So you didn't reply me"
"Of what? I didn't get what were you asking"
"Teja letme being honest" karan put his fork and spoon on side, took hankerchief.
"Since whatever happened with alia, ..

(teja's facial expression changed a little by the word 'alia' and ofcourse karan felt that but didn't say anything)

"Since whatever happened with alia ....

~~~
Heyyaa beautiful people! Im here.

Was it a short chapter? I guess it was, promise to post a bigger one next time. :(

Dont be a silent reader, do share your thoughts? I love to read your words too ;)

And i'm grateful to every single one of you, who commented on previous parts, you ppl have no idea how much those words affects me, motivates me! Thanks much! Means the world to me!!

Happy readinggg!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨