"It's for me, not for you" he said and drink the fruit tea. I angrily took away it from him and drank. Everyone saw at me with devil look.

Because we both use the same straw. I didn't care about this, but they all thought I am his girlfriend. I don't have any interest in him.

I treated him as one of my brother, he too treated me as his sister. But they all thought dirty. Few minutes later, principal send some member to remove extra seat in our class.

Instead of me sir choose Wan. Now every class has 24 students. Finally the bell rang. I packed my things and came outside with Sheng.

Everyone saw both of us walking together. Actually we both don't think about this. I went to parking with him, I noticed that my brother car is missing.

"Oh ho, my brother car is missing. Someone stole my brother car, we have to find them" I shouted. But he smiled at me and said "You look silly!".

Yes, I am silly. Because my brother said he went outside, of course he went by his car. I forgot about that and shouted. Later he hit in my head and said these.

After that I remember these. I went to house by my cycle. He followed me by his car. Once I reached my house, he went.

He is very caring, at the same time he is very annoying.  Around 7'o clock my brother came home. I stayed in the sofa until he came.

Me and uncle Hai playing video. Once my brother enter the house he smiled at us and said "Uncle, did she spoiled you too".

I dropped the remote down and went to my brother. I kick him in his leg. Then we all had our dinner and went to sleep.

In between the dinner my brother said the lunch break incident to me. Then they both joined together and advised me more and more.

At some point I can't control my patience. I immediately leave the place and went to upstairs. I went to my room and turn on the AC. 

Yes, today I am going to sleep alone. Normally I sleep with brother, but some day I sleep alone. Until now these is the four time I sleep alone.

Usually I sleep with my brother or uncle Hai. Toady they not in the good mood, if I sleep with them they again started their advised.

Next day, I went to my class. There are only 24 seat in the class. Definitely I am going to sit with someone. Normally I came to class after 8.25.

But today I came early. It's 8.03, I came so early. I am the first one who came to the class. I went to my seat and playing games in my phone.

Few minutes later I heard a screaming sounds from downstairs. I went to the hallway and saw lot of girls are surrounding a gang of guys.

I can't see their face clearly. One of the girl standing near exclaimed "Oh my god, it's them!. They are very hot today". I looked at her, because she know the person from far away.

Then some of the crowd disappeared, now I can see them, who are they?. Once I saw them I laugh hardly, I can't control.

She stared at me and asked "Hey, why are you smiling at them? they are mine!". I didn't give any response to them. 

Someone called her from her backside. I think she already know her. She was having a hard time breathing heavily, she ran fast.

Once she came here she said to her friend about something. I tilted my head as I wondered what she was referring to. 

Ha ha ha she is referring me and Sheng walked together in the hallway yesterday. I think she didn't clearly saw my face yesterday. 

Before she finished the gossip, my brothers and Sheng came to my class. "Wow! they are here!" that girl exclaimed.

I turned, my brothers came towards me and asked "Tom, why did you came early?". Once he asked I starred at Sheng.

Because he is the reason behind this. I said to my brother to asked him why?, but my brother again asked the question to me.

I raised my voice and again said "Don't ask me, ask him". Then my brothers looked at him. "I didn't do anything" he fluently said the lie in front of me.

I went near to him and asked vulgarly "Hey, didn't you do anything?". He smiled at me, but I am angry at him.

Then my brother said "Ok, leave that. Go back to your class". "No" I shouted heavily. Everyone looked at me. But I didn't care about them.

"Ok, I will tell the reason. But one condition" Sheng said with big smile in his face. "What? condition? no way" I shouted.