The woman's low voice slowly recited in the quiet air. Come on, she was the daughter of the Prime Minister of the Right, but the Prime Minister of the Right family was slaughtered overnight because of Li Xianyao's frame-up two years ago, including her two-year-old younger brother. Although Shangguan Ningyun escaped the disaster, she has been helpless since then. Fortunately, she is proficient in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. More useful information for her.

Life is already difficult, but Shangguan Ningyun has not forgotten the hatred at all. It is also a coincidence that Li Gong, Li Xianyao's son, has always liked to find flowers and ask willows, and at a glance, he fell in love with Shangguan Ningyun, who was playing the piano.

Shangguan Ning Yun didn't know how happy she was when she saw Li Gong taking the bait. Relying on a little martial arts she practiced for self-defense in her early years, she was even dazed by hatred. She, who never received guests, introduced Li Gong into the room with a plan, and lured him into drinking a lot of alcohol. She wanted to assassinate him when he was not prepared, but did not want to lose to Li Gong, and only escaped with a sword in the abdomen. SHe was rescued by Ouyang Wu.

Shangguan Ningyun's expression was very calm when she spoke, but her hands hidden in the large robe were tightly clenched into fists, and her nails were almost sinking into the flesh. When she said that Li Xianyao had returned her whole family to be executed, her eyes were about to burst into flames, she bit her lip tightly, and there was resentment and stubbornness on her face.

Ouyang Wu quietly listened to Shangguan Ningyun's words, her expression did not change, she just whispered: "Why did the girl tell me this?"

"Because I believe you." Shangguan Ningyun raised her head and looked directly at Ouyang Wu, " I want to bet on whether I will have such good luck."

"Oh?" Ouyang Wu raised her eyebrows, "For such a deep-sea feud, you have endured for so many years, aren't you afraid that I will inform you?"

"You don't . Yes!" Shangguan Ning Yun firmly said, but there was a trace of uncertainty in his eyes, but soon, the uncertainty disappeared: "Ning Yun was rescued by the girl, the girl's medical skills are very good, she is definitely not an ordinary person, if it is The girl is willing to help Ning Yun, and Ning Yun will be able to take revenge as soon as possible!" Ouyang Wu also looked directly at Shangguan Ning Yun and asked suspiciously, "I am the most afraid of trouble, why should I help you?"

After a while, he said firmly: "Because the girl dares to save me, it means that the girl has extraordinary courage. If the girl can help Ning Yun, Ning Yun will be a slave and a maid after the revenge!"

Ouyang Wu sneered when she heard the words: "Although the girl is a beauty, I am not a man. What do I want the girl to do as a slave and a maid." After speaking, Ouyang Wu lifted Shangguan Ning Yun on the ground and continued: "Okay, Even if you want to take revenge, you should take good care of your body first, and after you take care of it, it's not too late to discuss the countermeasures."

Very good, the Li family dealt with her Ouyang Wu again and again, but she didn't want it at all. Let the other party have a better life. Now that someone wants to seek revenge from the Li family, should she help, Ouyang Wu, to add to the flames? Besides, the Li family has caused everyone to be slaughtered, and it is also her own fault. Ouyang Wu's eyes narrowed slightly, ignoring Shangguan Ningyun's words, she called the girl to wait for Shangguan Ningyun to sleep, and then turned around and left the room.

Ouyang Wu arrived outside the Lingering Garden, but saw a man standing not far away, with a slender figure, elegant white clothes, black hair flowing down and flowing, and he used a ribbon to tie it up at will, which was a little more free and easy than before. At this moment, against the figure under the moonlight, it looks like a god has come to the world.

Ouyang Wu stared at him blankly, and then the curvature of her lips twitched. She pretended to bow slightly and said softly, "It's been a long night, I don't know who the lord is going to stand for mid-night?"

Under the moonlight, Ye Chonghua had a warm and jade-like smile on his face. He walked slowly to Ouyang Wu's side, his long hair flying in the wind, a bit wild. He grabbed Ouyang Wu's hand and took her into his arms: "Wu'er is wrong."

"Oh?" Ouyang Wu leaned against his hard chest and sniffed the faint scent of Qionghua on him. He couldn't help but skip a beat, "What's wrong?"

Ye Chonghua put his chin on top of Ouyang Wu's head, and his expression was very charming: "This king is here to catch the princess who will not return home at night."

Ouyang Wu choked up when he heard the words, and pushed Ye Chonghua away violently, with a very reckless expression: "Who won't go home at night? You still want to take back the garden you sent out?"

Ye Chonghua shook his head helplessly. He put Ouyang Wu back in his arms and smiled in her ear: "Why don't you even take a girl with you when you go out? If I hadn't gone out to look for you, you wouldn't be going back?"

Ouyang Wu turned white Ye Chonghua At a glance, just about to argue, Ye Chonghua took the lead again: "I heard that Wu'er brought back a stunning beauty, who must have rewarded the beauty?"

Ouyang Wu glared at Ye Chonghua with a look of contempt: " Why, does the lord think that there are too few beauties in his Qunfang Pavilion? Well, I will search again now, and I will bring all the beautiful women back to the lord, okay?"

Ouyang Wu was about to break free after saying this . She wanted to leave Ye Chonghua's hug but before she took a few steps, Ye Chonghua hugged her back again, hugging his waist tightly, and Ouyang Wu slammed into his arms. No matter how much she pulled, she couldn't break free.

Ye Chonghua smiled lowly: "Did Wu'er eat apricots recently? It's getting more and more sour, um, let me have a taste."

Ouyang Wu's eyes widened, just about to scold him for being shameless, but he didn't expect Him to  clasp his chin, and then Ye Chonghua's sexy thin lips sealed Ouyang Wu's lips, sealing all Ouyang Wu's words in his mouth.

Damn, he's doing this again.

Ye Chonghua's kiss was aggressive, but it was just right.

Ouyang Wu wanted to struggle, but Ye Chonghua held her tighter. She was forced to raise her head and felt Ye Chonghua's tongue slip between her teeth, licking her gently and sucking heavily, as if she was really trying something delicious, Ouyang Wu only felt her heart beating pounding Drums, for a moment, the breath was plundered, the brain began to lack oxygen, and the consciousness became empty.

The inexplicable sweet thoughts spread from the lips and poured into the body's limbs, with a temperature that gradually warmed up little by little, Ouyang Wu only felt that her thoughts were all messed up and scattered into pieces. . She originally wanted to push him away, but in this tender kiss, she forgot to refuse for a while, and even allowed him to be so presumptuous.

I don't know when, until Ouyang Wu felt powerless to breathe, her lips were released. Ouyang Wu immediately took a deep breath, feeling that the air in her lungs was scalding hot.

Before she thought about it too much, Ye Chonghua whispered in her ear with a charming and seductive voice: "It's a little sour."