Placement of Beauty

Începe de la început

"Oh." Ouyang Wu nodded lightly, but what she could think of was that a maid might not have the courage, someone must be instigating, and the person who instructed was the queen, so she was not curious at all.

But one of her spies was arrested like this . Ye Chonghua killed her, she definitely would not be reconciled. As expected, the queen came to invite her soon. Zhu Lu hurried in and saw Ouyang Wu, she hurriedly said: "Princess, an invitation from the palace. After Yizhi, she want you to go to the palace immediately! "

"Oh? "Her lips twitched slightly: "Then prepare the sedan chair." 

--

The Queen's Palace.

The Queen's beautiful eyes burst into a terrifying gleam, with a hideous expression on her face, which almost tore apart that beautiful face, and the jewel-encrusted armor card was scratched on the ground. On the table, this idiot has to pull herself up before she dies! It's good now, she gave Ye Chonghua an excuse to cut her into silk, good, very good! Such a cruel method is not just for herself. With a loud voice, he threw the teacup in his hand on the table, extremely angry: "Very vicious! "

As soon as the voice fell, I heard the report from the servants outside: "Niangniang, the second princess is here. The queen took a deep breath, and the haze on her face quickly disappeared, as if it had never existed.

The queen motioned the maid next to her to step back, and said coldly, "Let her come in." When Ouyang Wu slowly entered the door, what she saw was the queen sitting in front and drinking with a cup of tea. Ouyang Wu's lips curled up slightly, she slowly stepped forward, bowed slightly, opened her lips and said, "See the Empress." The Empress lifted the lid of the cup and gently blew a sigh of relief into the teacup. Taking a sip from the side of the cup, he slowly put the teacup on the table, raised his hand slightly, looked at the cardamom-coated nails, and said casually: "This woman, after marrying someone, she should be from A virtuous family, a husband and a son, if it makes the family uneasy, how do you think such a woman should deal with herself?"

 Ouyang Wu heard that there was no trace of emotion on her face, she raised her head calmly and looked at the queen slowly. Slowly said: "Wu'er is still young, she just got married as a bride, she doesn't know. I don't know what the queen's wife has?" The anger that the queen was trying to suppress spontaneously emerged. She recruited Ouyang Wu into the palace today for the purpose of Intimidate her, suppress her. But now Ouyang Wu's expression was indifferent, without the slightest fear, the Queen's eyes couldn't help but bring killing intent, such a woman was not easy for her to control, and she would even keep causing trouble for herself.

The queen sneered: "Being a woman requires duty, self-discipline and etiquette. Don't resort to ruthless and vicious methods for trivial matters as big as sesame and mung bean. Such a vicious heart is really chilling." Ouyang Wu knew that the queen was beating her. She didn't make a sound, Ouyang Wu lowered her head and looked at her toes. The little unicorn in his mind laughed: "Master, this old woman is so annoying, she has a lot of words!"

Ouyang Wu said with her mind: "I feel the same way, I hate it!"

Ouyang Wu has already prepared to continue being mentally abused At this time, I heard someone reporting from outside the door: "Niangniang, the fourth imperial concubine asks to see you." The queen's face softened a lot when she heard this, and said to the outsider: "Xuan." After a while, Li Yunfei, who was wearing a light yellow gown came slowly outside, she was swaying, and even the skirt didn't float a bit. As soon as Li Yunfei came in, she saw Ouyang Wu standing in front of the queen, with a sarcastic smile on her lips. However, Li Yunfei hated Ouyang Wu so much that she ignored her, she just didn't see her, she was blessed in front of the queen, she stepped forward to the queen and said softly, "I have seen my mother." The queen immediately reached out and lifted Li Yunfei up, gentle He smiled and said, "Why did Yun Fei think that she was going to see her mother today?" Li Yunfei slowly stood up with the queen's hand, as if she was acting like a spoiled child: "Yun Fei misses her mother."

"Where's Feixi?"

"I was going to come here with Feixi, but Feixi is busy helping the emperor with government affairs." The queen smiled, thinking about her son, with a little pride in the corners of her eyes. She caressed Li Yunfei's hand and said, "It's hard for you, the newly married Yan'er can't let Fei Xi accompany you."

"Why did the queen mother say that? Fei Xi is concerned with national affairs, how can she always be entangled in the love of her children. If he can take time to accompany Yunfei and eat some snacks made by Yunfei, Yunfei will be satisfied." Li Yunfei said obediently, with a smile on her face, she knew how to please the queen.

Sure enough, the queen's face was full of joy, and she nodded while holding Yun Fei's hand: "Yun Fei is really caring, Feixi is really a blessing from her previous life to marry you."

After speaking, she glanced at Ouyang Wu, her face was slightly gloomy, and she continued: "This woman should be like Yun Fei, generous and decent, gentle and stable, and most importantly, she can manage the house and be considerate of her husband. Instead of blindly provoking Discord, fight, kill..." Li Yunfei listened to the queen's praise, her face was very shy, and said, "Thank you mother for the praise." After speaking, she looked up at Ouyang Wu, who had been standing on the side, with a very proud expression.