𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 - 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐲

WE THEN DECIDED TO SLEEP, the morning came quickly and i opened my eyes before blinking them a few times to completely make me more awake, i then looked at beside me to see Min Jae sleeping soundly.

We may have fell asleep near next to each other, but i'm not worried about him doing that "thing" since he's no match for a zombie who have clear consciousness like me, and he's a good guy from the series.

I woke up probably around 5:30AM since i always set up my alarm, i sometimes forgot my alarm a couple of times but my body and brain was already trained to wake up early in the morning.

I got up and stretched for a few seconds before walking towards Min Jae and squatting down before saying "Hey. Min Jae, stop sleeping or i'll kick your ass"

He immediately opened his eyes as he probably thought that someone has bad thoughts to him.

"Oh... It's you Ms. Seong" He greeted as he saw me squatting down next to him, he got up.

"I told you to be casual with me. It's not like i will do something bad to you if you didn't bow down to me" i said.

He shivered at my words and immediately bowed.

I stood up and let out a small laugh and said "I'm not that kind of person. Stop shivering, you're making me look like the bad guy"

He calmed down after a few moments.

"Let's go" I said and he became confused.

"To where?" He asked and i answered "Of course, to our companions"

"Our companions?" He repeated with a still confused face.

"Your team and my team probably is in the same place. I was planning to go alone but since i saw you, I change my mind. It's not bad to have a company, i guess"

He nodded and we got ready before we walked towards the door and opened it slowly.

We looked left and right, he got his bow ready as i was opening the door.

There was some zombies here and there, he shot one down but one zombies got to us and i grabbed my arrow and pierced its head.

We looked at each other and nodded before i got my bow ready, shooting down some zombies before we got to the gymnasium safely and unharmed.

But before that, i got some ladder and carry it along the way.

"Why did you brought the ladder?" He asked and i answered "We can't just go to the entry, we'll be swarmed with zombies"

He nodded after thinking about it before asking again "So... Why do you need that?"

I sighed before answering once again "We'll go through the window, dumbass"

"Ah.. sorry about that. I said that out loud without thinking" i immediately apologized.

"No.. it's okay"

We heard some shouting from the gymnasium and we quickly put the ladder to go through the window.

"You stay here" I said to him and he nodded, shooting some zombies that were coming our way.

I climbed using the ladder and opened the window.

The main characters just closed their newly built barricade after Su Hyeok kicked the zombie.

They got immediately swarmed by zombies and i ready my bow before shooting a zombie.

They immediately saw the arrow that pierced one of the zombie's head.

They looked at the window.

"Who are you?!" Onjo shouted and i answered

"Your ally"

Some zombies went below me but i ignored them and shot the zombies down one by one that's surrounding the main characters, piercing their heads as to not waste arrows.

I noticed that Jimin was not here anymore.

Heh, you're not going to abandon your friend huh?

Ha Ri shoot down zombies, Su Hyeok and Cheongsan used metal bats to the zombies, and the others also using what they saw to hit the zombies.

I helped them so the burden was lessen by a huge margin.

After a few minutes, they managed to go to the exit door and was only struggling to open it.

They can manage the zombies by themselves with no problem.

One difference that happened was that, no one helped them with this situation, and JoonYeong and Min Jae managed to survive.

I was not planning to save even at least one of them in the first place since the storyline might get messy, but since i'm already here, i must have some purpose.

While shooting down the remaining zombies.

Ho Himchan thought 'There was no one who was supposed to save us in this situation. Did we made the storyline go into another direction? Is she Seong- no... Maybe one of the half zombies from the second season? There's no second season yet but many theories said that it will probably be in the lives of Namra and the other half zombies. It can't be Eunji and Gwinam since Gwinam is a boy and this "ally" is a girl while Eunji was locked for experiments. Namra clearly have companions like her in the last episode'

After the zombies all died who was surrounding them, i shot the zombies below me and looked at Min Jae before saying "Hey. Let's go down. It's safe now"

He nodded and climbed up, i jumped down from the window but he hesitated since the height is a bit high.

"Come down" I said or more like ordered him.

He nodded hesitantly and jumped down.

Onjo continued to struggle opening the door and the others also helped.

"Min Jae! You're okay!" Ha Ri shouted after seeing him and ran towards him, after jumping down from their barricade.

Min Jae nodded and looked at me before saying "It's all thanks to her"

"Who is she?" Ha Ri asked and Min Jae was about to completely say my name "Oh! She's Seo-"

I covered his mouth and put my index finger in my mouth and made a "shhhhhh" sound.

He nodded hesitantly and i let go of his mouth.

I went towards the zombies and grabbed the arrows before putting them back to my quivers.

I really don't need a bow and these arrows, but i can't just act like i don't need to defend my body.