𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐤𝐢𝐝

this is purely fiction just
how these characters are

this is purely fiction just how these characters are

summary:

warnings: fluff, bonding with ash, short as fuck like really short

parings/characters involved: fezco x (f)!reader, ashtray x reader (platonic)

word count: 611

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
Y/N'S
POV
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

———

"you want some Pepto-Bismol?" i hear fez ask as i enter the house.

"fez i'm fine please!" i hear ash whine as i enter the house, my hands full of grocery bags.

"what's goin on?"'i ask, fez turns to look at me before rushing over and taking some bags out of my hands, i look over at ash and gasp at his place complexion, "oh honey what's wrong withcu?"

"nothin baby g," he sniffled wiping at his nose with the sleeve of his jacket.

"aye! uh uh, i bought that for you don't get snot on it!" i snap before grabbing a paper towel and handing it to him.

"ash go to your room." fez said sternly and ash scoffed.

"you ain't my dad,"

"ash to your room, now." i repeated and he let out a huff before marching up to his room.

"can you take care of him today?" fez asked grabbing my waist and pulling me into him.

"no good morning or good morning kiss but you throw your kid at me?" i teased and he chuckled.

"sorry, good morning ma." he hummed kissing my lips, "so can you? i got-"

"business." i finished his sentence and he nods, "yeah i'll take care of that monster."

"hey!" i hear ash yell causing me to laugh.

"okay i should get going i love you and thank you again." fez said kissing my cheek before grabbing his duffel and leaving out the door.

i walk over to ashtrays room and gently knock on the door, "can i come in?"

"yeah."

walking into his room i move over and sit on his bed pressing a hand to his forehead, "what's goin on kid?"

"feel like shit, been throwing up everywhere."

i make a yuck face before running my hand threw his hair, "do you want anything to eat? i can make you some soup."

"yes please," he mumbled before wrapping himself in a tortilla blanket.

"what soup do you want?"

"tomato soup with grilled cheese?" he said with a smirk and i chuckle.

"i only make that when y'all throwin up yalls intestines."

"do you want make to hack up my intestines because i will."

"ugh fine i'll make the damn soup and sandwich," i roll my eyes, "do you want to come to the living room with me or do you want to stay here?"

"can we watch netflix?"

"duh."

we make our way to the living room and he makes him self comfortable before opening netflix on the tv.

"whatchu wanna watch y/n/n?"

"i'm good with anything scary."

"the conjuring 2?" he asked and i smile nodding my head.

he knows how much i love that movie, he stays seated on the couch as i start making the soup.

"so how long do you think it'll take for the bug to go away?" he asked and he blew his nose.

"i don't know honey, give it like two days." i say throwing a bag of hot cheetos at him.

"man, i'm just trynna stack my cash, and pay off our mortgage." he grumbled before grabbing the bag of hot cheetos and stuffing his mouth, i snort.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ εїз ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

a/n : kinda short but i'm sad at what they did to ashtray so from here on out he still will be in my stories i ain't killing him off >:/

also i'm learning french fuck faces the only thing i know how to say is a chat and garçon 😋

be safe

ily

-all the love,

em

xo

~