chapter one

chapter one. damn, she forgot you again?

 damn, she forgot you again?

italics - rue speaking

🌷🌷🌷

you see, despite effie being like two or three years younger than me, she's basically mine and gia's best friend. i fucking love that girl and i definitely missed her the most while i was at rehab. see, effie doesn't judge like most best friends would if you were like me, she doesn't give a shit what i do as long as i'm alive.

that's why i know i pissed her off when i overdosed, but i know she spent her summer stressing about it, which made me feel guilty but i know she wouldn't say anything. which she usually would, that bitch never thinks before she speaks, she just talks which is one of the things i love most about her.

seeing her at fezz's store had made my summer.

effie walked to fezco's store as fast as she could, which her wasn't very fast because the girl was out of breath before she knew it. spending her whole summer in bed with many different excuses to not leave had definitely affected her.

she put her phone in the waist band of her black cycling shorts, and turned the corner to see fez sitting on a chair who smiled at the girls presence. "hey e" he gave a slight wave.

she walked up to him and sat on the floor beside his chair "hey fez, rue here yet?" he shook his head "nah, she comin' here?" she nodded and mentally rolled her eyes at the fact rue had told her she was already at the store.

"how's business today" she asked, effie always found a lot of interest in the shit that fez talked about because he talked slow, which she could understand. he taught her new stuff all the time.

"people pulling up soon for the party" he told her, effie knew him and ash would be at the party, they usually were at every one. it's a good place to sell and they make a shit load of money.

footsteps scraping across the floor caught the attention of the two, they both looked to see rue lazily walking towards them. effie stood up from the ground and wrapped her arms around the girl.

you see, effie seems like the type of girl who would stab you if you tried to hug her, and she probably would if she didn't know or like you. but to all the people she loves, they could tell her main love language was touch. she loved to hug, whenever me or gia would facetime the girl, she was always snuggled in her sisters arms.

"hey rue-rue" she mumbled into the girls shirt "lying piece of shit, you told me you were here already" rue shrugged "i thought i'd get here first."