Getting Out of Trouble

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The fanatical kisses hit the sky and covered the sky, dense Like a light rain. Domineering, strong yet gentle. Ouyang Wu wanted to struggle, but found that she couldn't move at all. At this time, she was very depressed. Is this the power disparity between men and women: "Damn..."

Ye Chonghua took advantage of the moment when she opened her mouth, and immediately penetrated her tongue. In her mouth, her tongue was madly stirred, and she licked every place in her mouth, enjoying her sweetness, Ouyang Wu lost herself in an instant, and was unbelievably intoxicated in his tenderness. Beautifully long.

As the lips parted, the heavy breaths intertwined with each other.

Ouyang Wu pushed Ye Chonghua away angrily, and there was a hint of coquettishness in her eyes that she couldn't even notice. Ye Chonghua's lips evoked an evil and enchanting smile, he pressed her forehead and stroked her blushing face: "Wu'er, I'm very interested in you.

" I'm going to use my hands and feet!" Ouyang Wu used her forehead to hit Ye Chonghua's forehead with force, but she didn't expect her to hit a stone, and her forehead hurt to death.

She sighed and covered her forehead: "It hurts!"

Ye Chonghua's low laughter came from his ear, he took her into his arms and put his warm palm on her forehead: "Silly Wu'er!"

"Go away!" Ouyang Wu was so in pain that she was about to burst into tears, so she didn't have time to joke with Ye Chonghua!

At night, Ouyang Wu rolled over between half asleep and half awake, and Ye Chonghua next to him immediately opened his eyes and stared at Ouyang Wu. It was clearly in the dark night, but Ouyang Wu was so excited that goosebumps all over her body, and her drowsiness disappeared without a trace. She complained, "Ye Chonghua, what are you doing? I won't run away, don't look at me like this! I'll be scared to sleep by you!"

"Nonsense! Keep sleeping!" When Chonghua heard Ouyang Wu said that he scared her, he was very unhappy. He patted her on the body like a child, and said in a vague voice, "Go to sleep.

" I can't sleep!" Ouyang Wu said angrily, and was about to sit up. In fact, at this time, her page was a little bit emotional. Ye Chonghua stayed with her all day, and he occasionally attacked her. She couldn't resist even eating her tofu. She felt so irritable now.

"What? I really can't sleep?" Ye Chonghua also sat up and dragged her into his arms, "I'll play the flute for you."

"Huh? You can play flute?" Ouyang Wu glanced at him A look, a look of doubt.

Ye Chonghua didn't respond to her either, and leaned lazily against the wall of the carriage. The smooth blue silk poured down, and a pair of jade hands holding the flute shone like jade under the moonlight. In the quiet night, the sound of the xiao was flowing like water, Ouyang Wu only felt trapped in the wonderful music, and her thoughts were also a little dazed: "I didn't expect Prince Ye's xiao to play so well." She Gradually fell asleep.

Yun Shang, who was still on his way, whistled lightly, Ye Er really did everything to make the future princess happy. He usually seeks power and tricks, where has he ever done such a trick, but now for the future princess, he doesn't need it, and he plays flute to her in the middle of the night, which is something that many women in the world dream of, but they don't know who the princess is now. What kind of mood, perhaps also indifferent?

Day by day, the team has been slowly walking on the official road. Ye Chonghua sometimes went to look in front of the team, afraid that Ouyang Wu would be bored, so he found some interesting stories for her and edited them into a book, and let her read when she was bored.

The convoy was gradually approaching Xiling. Ouyang Wu was sitting in the car and was getting moldy. He was seeing something interesting, but the door was slammed open.

He sat beside her carelessly, and then he looked at Ouyang Wu without blinking, and looked at Ouyang Wu from head to toe. Ouyang Wu also took advantage of the situation to look at the man, only to see that his lips were red and his teeth were white, and his face was like a bright moon. If he was a woman, he would have a charming appearance. Ouyang Wu couldn't help chuckling when she thought of this, but she didn't want the man opposite to see it from the first look. After Ouyang Wu chuckled lightly, he frowned suddenly, and said, "How can you smile at a strange man, you are so shameless!"

Ouyang Wu knew that this was a female rabbit when she heard the other's voice. Then he joked: "Oh? Young master hastily got into the car that the woman was riding, which is against etiquette. Could it be that he is a disciple?

" Oh?"