Warm and Ambiguous

Începe de la început

The little unicorn who was eating happily was startled, and the chopsticks fell to the ground. After a while, he said bitterly with his mouth flat: "Master, if you are mad at me, I will eat a bowl of instant noodles... Anyway, there are a lot of them in the supermarket..."

Ouyang Wu said with a black line, "I mean, You didn't prepare instant noodles for us, didn't you see that we were all freezing to death?"

"The owner has a warm baby, so it won't be cold." The little unicorn laughed when he heard the words, which made Ouyang Wu want to go into the space and beat him, but saw it take out two steaming buckets of Master Kong's braised beef noodles from behind. , said flatteringly: "Master, look, I have prepared everything for you, just see when you think of it!"

Ouyang Wu was speechless for a moment, but said helplessly: "Well, the little unicorn is the smartest."

After Ye Chonghua was not paying attention, he took the two buckets of instant noodles out of the space, leaving the little unicorn to continue to suck the instant noodles.

Ouyang Wu looked at the two buckets of instant noodles in her hand and coughed a few times. Ye Chonghua turned around after hearing this, looking at the things in Ouyang Wu's hands, his eyes full of inquiry.

"Here, here."

Ye Chonghua took it and opened it to see that it was noodles, but they were twisty, very different from what he had eaten before. He chuckled lightly and ate it calmly with the fork beside him.

Seeing Ye Chonghua's calm appearance, Ouyang Wu became a little unsettled, and asked hesitantly, "Why don't you ask me where these come from?"

Ye Chonghua felt that the noodles were very delicious, and when he heard the words, he raised his head, There is a smile on his face but not a smile: "you picked it up."

Ouyang Wu was drinking the soup. Hearing this, she took a sip, her face flushed, and reluctantly replied: "Yes, I picked it up."

Ye Chonghua took a sip of the soup and praised it. : "Well, the things Wu'er picked up are also very delicious."

Ouyang Wu just didn't hear it, and lowered her head to eat noodles.

Ye Chonghua is not a fool, since he didn't ask in detail, she was too happy not to answer.

After the two had eaten and rested, they thought about the way out. Ouyang Wu looked at the cave in front of her. She should have used torches, but in this cold and humid environment, the torches were easily extinguished. So she took the flashlight that she had just quietly prepared in her arms, turned back to Ye Chonghua and said, "Let's go."

Ye Chonghua took a few steps forward to block Ouyang Wu, turned back and smiled at Ouyang Wu: "you follow The king."

Ouyang Wu was a little helpless, turned on the flashlight and motioned for him to go first.

Ye Chonghua's hand took advantage of the situation to hold hers and tightly said, "Be careful of getting lost." As soon as the two stepped into the cave, they felt that if they just felt damp at the entrance of the cave, this cave really can be called Cold to the bone.

The cave is not high, Ye Chonghua still needs a little commitment. I only felt that water droplets kept dripping from the top of my head. In addition to the footsteps of the two of them, the sound of water droplets was mixed from time to time.

The ground was slippery due to the accumulation of water for many years, so Ouyang Wu walked very carefully. The hand that wanted to hold the wall of the cave could only be retracted when it touched the smoothness of the cave wall. What exactly is in this kind of cave?

Ye Chonghua pulled Ouyang Wu carefully and walked away, but when Ouyang Wu looked back, he couldn't see the exit of the hole. The inside of the cave is extremely deep, and there is still a trace of light in the place where the flashlight shines, but you can only see the place under your feet.

Ouyang Wu only cared about her feet, so that Ye Chonghua in front didn't know when she stopped, and bumped into Ye Chonghua.

"Yeah, what's the matter?" Ouyang Wu asked while rubbing her sore nose, looking at Ye Chonghua who had stopped inexplicably.

"Shh, listen." Ye Chonghua motioned to Ouyang Wu to listen carefully.

Ouyang Wu held her breath and listened carefully to the sounds around her. The two of them stopped walking, and they could only hear the sound of water dripping, no, there was also the sound of objects sliding and hissing.

The humid environment and the hissing sound made Ouyang Wu immediately think of a smooth animal. She raised her head and looked at Ye Chonghua, already understanding.

The two stood still, only to hear the hiss getting closer and closer, and suddenly, there was no sound.

Ouyang Wu listened carefully to the sounds around her, but there was really nothing but the sound of water droplets. Just as she was about to tell Ye Chonghua to move forward, she felt something slippery on the back of her feet, and it was getting more and more entangled along her ankle. tight.

Although Ouyang Wu was not afraid, she also felt hair in her heart. She reached out and pulled Ye Chonghua, and then she shone the flashlight at her feet.

Ye Chonghua turned around and followed the light, and saw a two-fingered snake coiled around Ouyang Wu's ankle, slowly winding in a circle, the tighter it got.

Ouyang Wu's heart tightened, and a cold air started to climb up from the soles of her feet. Cold sweat formed on her back, and she felt cold all over her body. In her previous life, she was not afraid of anything. She was only bitten by a snake when she was on a mission. From then on, she had a sense of fear of snakes. But now the creature was wrapped around her feet, and her teeth were shaking.

Ouyang Wu's voice was released, she didn't dare to look at her feet, she just stared up and not at her feet, just looked at Ye Chonghua, her eyes were full of help, but the light was too dark, and she didn't know that Ye Chonghua could only see Ye Chonghua. Couldn't see the help in her eyes. When he saw the snake, he immediately shot, grabbed the snake's tail, and pulled it back with force, and the snake flew out, fell straight to the ground, and stopped crawling.

Ouyang Wu's feet suddenly felt relaxed. Just as she was about to move her feet, she heard Ye Chonghua shout, "Don't move!"

As soon as she finished shouting, she quickly stretched out her hand towards Ouyang Wu's oblique back. Ouyang Wu looked back and said, I saw a snake that was slightly larger than the one just now swimming slowly towards her. Ye Chonghua originally wanted to wrap his hands around the back of the snake and grab the tail of the snake just like before, but the more he didn't want the snake to seem predictable, when Ye Chonghua was about to pull its tail, he suddenly turned his head back quickly, and took a bite. In Ye Chonghua's hands.

"Hey..." Ye Chonghua couldn't help but speak.

Ouyang Wu's eyes widened, and he didn't dare to delay any longer. Seeing this, he immediately took out the dagger he was carrying, and quickly stepped forward to cut the snake into two. With a snap, the tail of the snake fell to the ground. The snake head was also thrown to the ground.

That snake is poisonous!

Ouyang Wu grabbed his hand, and just wanted to suck out the snake venom for him, when he heard the little unicorn say: "Master, you have anti-snake venom serum... If you have a wound in your mouth, you will also be poisoned by snake venom. ."

Ouyang Wu couldn't wait to take out anti-venom from the space and injected Ye Chonghua with an injection. Ye Chonghua could hardly see the syringe in Ouyang Wu's hand in the dark. into his body.

Before he could react, Ouyang Wu put another pill in his mouth. He heard Ouyang Wu whisper: "This is an antidote, your snake venom will be dissolved soon." The flashlight illuminated Ye Chonghua's wound, took out the disinfectant and gauze, gently treated the wound and then wrapped it with gauze.

Ouyang Wu looked at the bandaged wound and felt a little guilty in her heart. Ye Chonghua was injured twice because of her. It would be impossible to say that she was not touched at all. However, Ouyang Wu looked up at Ye Chonghua. Why bother?

Thinking about it, he put the things into his arms, and took out a bottle of medicinal powder from his arms and handed it to Ye Chonghua: "Here, sulfur."

​​Ye Chonghua took the medicine bottle, put it in his arms, and looked back to see The road was dark, and it was impossible to go back and forth. Even if we could go back, we had to find a way out. Thinking about it, he took Ouyang Wu's hand and said softly, "Let's go."

Ouyang Wu nodded lightly. , turn the flashlight forward.

The closer they got inside, the more damp he felt. Ouyang Wu felt that the clothes on her body had begun to get damp, and the environment here became more and more uncomfortable.

The two walked slowly inside, and the flashlight in Ouyang Wu's hand flashed forward inadvertently, and they saw that there seemed to be many sticks standing in front of them. How could there be sticks in this cave? Just thinking about it, the flashlight in his hand unconsciously shines forward, from bottom to top, until he sees the top, Ouyang Wu gasped, this is a stick, it is clearly a stick-shaped snake, right. One by one stood upright in the middle of the road, or at least a dozen, all of them were pitch black, as if resisting intruders. When they saw Ouyang Wu and Ye Chonghua, they spit out blood-red snake letters and hissed.

sky! So many snakes!

Looking at these disgusting things, Ouyang Wu only felt that her scalp was a little numb, and she even felt nauseated.

But she knew that now was not the time to be afraid. Her face was pale, her brows were frosted, her eyes were like ice-colored glaze, and she was holding the dagger tightly in her hand.

Obviously, Ye Chonghua, who was in front of him, had also noticed the snakes. He took a step back and stood in front of Ouyang Wu. He quickly took out the brimstone that Ouyang Wu had just given him, and drew it in front of him. a straight line.

After finishing, he took Ouyang Wu and took a few steps back. He stood behind and watched, only to see the snake on the opposite side slowly swimming over. When he reached the brimstone, he stopped moving forward, but slowly stood up straight and reached the highest point. Shi suddenly fell in the direction of Ouyang Wu and the others, and the snake head wiped the clothes dangerously.

Ye Chonghua took Ouyang Wu and took another step back, snatched the dagger from Ouyang Wu's hand and aimed directly at the snake lying on the ground seven inches, only to see the snake on the ground shake a little and then lay upright on The ground and stopped moving.

Ye Chonghua got up quickly after a hit and pulled up the dagger. When the rest of the snakes wandering on the sulfur line saw that the first one was killed, they immediately became excited, but they did not dare to cross the sulfur line, and just imitated the first snake to attack Ouyang Wu and them.

The attack of the group of snakes was the same as before, but the number was much larger. Seeing this, Ye Chonghua opened his bow from left to right, pinpointing seven inches, and continued if he missed a hit. The cave was really not big, and Ye Chonghua struggled to perform it. It didn't take long for some blood to ooze out of his gauze-covered hand.

Ye Chonghua was concentrating on the hard battle. These snakes seemed to have understood that they fell one after another and stood up one after another, and Ye Chonghua hit fewer and fewer.

Ye Chonghua inserted the dagger into the soil again, and just as he was about to pull it out, he saw the snake above his head slam down, just as he was about to reach him, he saw it slanted to the side and fell to the ground as if it had been hit by something. .

Ouyang Wu shouted to Ye Chonghua, "Come back, use this!"

Ye Chonghua quickly turned around and retreated to Ouyang Wu's side. He looked down and saw that Ouyang Wu seemed to be holding a small bow and arrow in his hand, but it was not made of metal. Yes, in fact, Ouyang Wu was holding a wooden bow and arrow. It was because he shot with a heavier force and aimed at the snake's seven inches before it could be shot down to the ground.

Ouyang Wu took out another one from his arms and handed it to Ye Chonghua. Ye Chonghua took it, opened his bow and shot at the snake standing in front of him. Ye Chonghua's arrow was very accurate. But for a moment, he was lying upright on the ground and did not move.

Ouyang Wu looked at the snakes lying on the ground in front of her. She thought that the snakes in this cave were not just here. It was actually a snake cave. Thinking of this, she raised her head and looked at Ye Chonghua.

Ye Chonghua obviously had the same idea, so he lowered his head and said to Ouyang Wu: "Wu'er, do you still have sulfur?"

Ouyang Wu took out another bottle from his arms and said, "The last bottle." Ouyang Wu didn't prepare a lot of sulfur, and it was too late to refine it, so there was only this bottle left in his hand.

Ye Chonghua nodded and said, "Let's put it on you."

Ouyang Wu put the sulfur in her hands into her arms first, and when she looked up, she saw Ye Chonghua was using a dagger to pick aside the snake lying on the ground in the middle of the road.

Ouyang Wu walked along the road that Ye Chonghua had cleared, and walked to Ye Chonghua's side.

Ye Chonghua got up and took Ouyang Wu's hand again, the two looked at each other, nodded and walked straight forward.

The strange thing is that this cave is no longer as narrow as before, and gradually becomes wider, and it is not as damp as before. The two walked faster and faster, and no longer walked slowly as before.

After walking for about a quarter of an hour, Ouyang Wu felt a ray of light appeared in front of him, and after looking at Ye Chonghua, they both accelerated their pace.

The light became brighter and the field of vision became wider and wider. The two of them slightly blocked their eyes with their hands and walked closer and closer to the light. Finally, after a burst of dazzling light, the two slowly opened their eyes and were startled by the sight in front of them. .

I saw a lake in front of me, and the lake surface was faintly surrounded by smoke. In the center of the lake was an island-shaped soil slope. The soil slope was covered with various flowers and plants. The most conspicuous one was the one in the middle, white Its petals are like transparent, pale green leaves, which look crystal clear, but this one stands proudly among the flowers, and the surrounding flowers and plants seem to surround it, just to serve as a foil for it.

Ouyang Wu and Ye Chonghua came back to their senses. As soon as they lifted their feet out of the hole, they felt the hole behind them closed with a bang, and when they turned around, they saw two stone gates tightly closed.

Ouyang Wu and Ye Chonghua looked at each other, there must be something strange about this place.

Ouyang Wu put her eyes on the flower just now. This place is the most special flower, and it must be different. Just thinking about this, I heard the excited voice of the little unicorn in my mind: "Master, that's Bai Dhara!"

Ouyang Wu said in surprise, "Bai Dhara?"

The words seemed to evoke memories and said: "It is said that the borderland was rich in dhara in ancient times, and this dhara is divided into two types, namely the purple dhara and the white dhara, the purple dhara is extremely poisonous and can take human life. Between breathing and breathing, Bai Dhara is the magic medicine that brings back the dead, but with the disappearance of the frontier, these two kinds of Dhara have disappeared. Could it be said that this is the medicine of resurrection in the devil's jungle that the outside world said?