Who Will Heaven Forgives?

Começar do início

The closed door was knocked open with a bang, Yaohua looked at the door expectantly, but her eyes dimmed when she saw the people coming in, "Why are you?"

"Princess, it's you! It's actually you! You!" Ouyang Xiu opened her eyes angrily and her face was pale, she ran forward like a madman, shouting exhaustively, wishing to strangle Princess Yaohua. She frantically pulled Princess Yaohua's hair and tore her clothes, like a furious lion, Princess Yaohua kept yelling, and even a small tuft of hair was forcibly pulled off, she grabbed Yaohua's double Arm, sobbing and asked, "Why, why, you vicious woman!"

Ouyang Xiu's words finally defeated Yao Hua, she angrily broke free of her arms, pushed Ouyang Xiu to the ground, and slammed. He asked: "It's all you stupid woman. If it weren't for you, she would stand here? Will this princess's strategy fail? It's all you stupid woman! Not enough, but more than enough!"

Following Ouyang Xiu, Seeing that her daughter was not only pushed to the ground, but also insulted like this, Mrs Sun, who was behind, saw her anger and blood surged up, no longer caring about the woman's nobility and restraint, she stepped forward and pointed at Yaohua's nose and scolded: "It turns out that You are so vicious, and so maddened!"

Yaohua gave them a contemptuous look: "What a stupid mother and daughter."

"You! Okay, yes, as expected, a mother must have a daughter, and only a vicious woman like the queen can give birth to a daughter like you!"

"Oh? Sun Jin'er, I am curious about how vicious I am?" With the voice, I saw the queen hurriedly rushing from outside the door. Ben just came to see Yaohua because she was worried about Yaohua's state during the day, and had some insomnia when he woke up at night. SHe never expected to see such a side.

Seeing that she was the queen, Mrs Sun cringed a little. When she looked down and saw Ouyang Xiu whimpering on the ground, the last bit of fear in her heart disappeared. Her daughter is in her prime, she could have promised a good marriage and glorified the lintel, but she was forcibly destroyed by Princess Yaohua! As if she had found a reason, she said indifferently, "Empress, do you still remember Concubine Ning, the biological mother of King Huai'an?" After speaking, she looked at the pale face of the queen, and said proudly, "Empress, you were the only one favored by the emperor back then. , then disrupted the harem, and taught the concubines and concubines the art of witchcraft, making them jealous of each other, killing each other, and even killing offspring. Concubine Ning almost died in your hands!"

"Where is she now?" The queen asked in a voiceless voice.

"What? If you want people to not know, don't do it yourself."

"Presumptuous, Sun Jin'er, don't put on a disgusting look, why are you not like this? Back then Ouyang Liu and the Yang family were very affectionate, but you were just because of Ouyang Liu. I smiled at you, and then I used all my means, all my fascination and sorcery, to marry into the Ouyang family. After entering the house, I even charmed Ouyang Liu and mutilated the Yang family. Thinking of the tragic situation before the Yang family's death, Ben Gong also felt cold. What's more, after Yang's death, you still..." The queen paused, glanced at Ouyang Wu, who was leaning against the window, and continued: "You also robbed her of all her dowry and made her daughter live a miserable life. What qualifications do you think a woman like you is qualified to teach this palace?"

"You! You...you are not worthy of the world!"

"What qualifications do you have to be the head mistress of the Xiangfu?"

"Shut up ."

 "You just shut up !

" The Sun shi and the queen shouted in unison, but they realized that the shut up was not the other party's shout, so they turned their heads in unison. He fell to the ground, his body trembled and heaved violently: "Your Majesty..."

In addition to the emperor standing at the door with a livid face, there was also Ouyang Liu with a very ugly face. Ouyang Liu, who had received the decree from the palace, looked a little puzzled by the tragic situation in front of him. This was not like a summons from the empress. Who was the person who issued the decree?

The emperor is also puzzled: "Queen, this is what you and Yaohua asked me to see at night? I didn't expect that my sons and daughters would be ruined in the hands of you poisonous woman!" The queen and Yaohua looked around the room, and when they saw the dark guard hanging, even the emperor who had seen a lot of slaughter, still couldn't help but feel a little cold: "Ye Feibai, how dare you openly commit murder in the palace. ?"

Ye Chonghua returned sarcastically: "My Wuer almost died in this person's hands, ask your precious princess, this king did not impose this lingering punishment on your daughter, it was already giving face for her. You have a great face in the Eastern Jin Dynasty." He was the king of the Eastern Jin Kingdom, and no one had ever spoken to him like this before, his face was extremely ugly, and he almost fainted with anger.

Just as he was about to have a seizure, he heard Sun's taking the opportunity to say : "Princess Yaohua sent someone to insult the daughter of the concubine, please beg the emperor to call the shots!" The emperor's eyes narrowed and he scolded furiously. The queen took her hand, "Yaohua!"

Princess Yaohua knelt down reluctantly, and said aggrieved: "Father, the daughter is wrong." The emperor only felt powerless, and glanced hatefully at Yao Hua, who was hiding behind the queen and shivering. Her clothes were disheveled, her hair was disheveled, her expression was flustered, and her whole person looked very embarrassed. This was the case with her most beloved daughter in the past. The viciousness of the man, not only did he recklessly commit murder, but he was also arrested for a righteous act, as Ye Feibai said it was just an appearance.

The emperor stroked his forehead: "I have always loved you, I wanted to keep you for a few more years, but I didn't expect you to do such a wrong thing! Come on, bring the princess back to the Jinghua Palace, you are not allowed to take a step for three months, and you will be fined. A year." After a pause, seeing that Ye Feibai was not at all satisfied, he continued after a while: "General Sun has repeatedly said that his son Yaoyang has admired you for a long time, and I think it is time to marry you. These three months, You will stay in Jinghua Palace this month, and choose a day to get married in March!"

I think Sun Yaoyang can treat Yaohua better!

Sun shi didn't like Yaohua marrying her nephew, but when she saw Princess Yaohua's face pale, she felt infinite viciousness in her heart. She bowed to the emperor: "The emperor is wise, the court lady thanked the Lord for nephew Yaoyang!"

Princess Yaohua glanced at Ouyang Wu, a look of viciousness flashed on her face, remembering that Sun Yaoyang was an ignorant and incompetent child. , his face became more and more difficult to look, and his long fingers fell into the palm of his hand.

"Your Majesty..." The Empress wanted to intercede, but she stopped abruptly when she saw the Emperor's gloomy face.

"Hmph, Empress, I originally thought of you for being a good leader in the harem for many years, but I didn't want you to be the one who harmed the harem for many years, so you will go to the cold palace to eat fast food and recite Buddha scriptures." Thinking of the children he had never met, he continued: "You must not take another step out in your lifetime. !"