prologue

RUKIS POV
Okay let's get something straight I am not gay. When I'm Ruki of course I act all gay and shit but that's not me. Most of all I do not like Reita. Okay so maybe I'm bi but I didn't think it would mean anything. Yeah I'm attracted to men...maybe, but does that mean that I'm gonna date a guy, no way and I wanna keep it that way. Only problem is...I think I'm starting to like a guy. Oh and you can't tell anyone this, I haven't told anyone yet.

My life would probably explode like a star when it explodes...yeah...like a supernova that's totally what I meant. So yeah no-one can know any of this. Most of all Reita must never find out...I think he likes me and what scares me to death is that I might like him too. Yerp he's the guy I like.

Now I know what your gonna say 'why are you such a pussy' well I'll tell you why I'm such a fuckin pussy. I found out a month ago that I really like guy's. How the fuck am I supposed to take that, I mean it's bad enough that I have to do fanservice but now I'm gonna have to explain a boner in front of my friends. I'm so confused that I can't even write songs anymore and how am I supposed to anwser to that, I have the bad case of writers block. When your a song writer the music director doesn't baby you he says "Do I give two fucks...no."

God I hate myself and I just keep getting sader and sader, even Reita noticed it...well he was the first to notice.

Damn I'm just so fuckin confused.

HEY I MADE A NEW STORY AND USUALLY I JUST PULL THEM OUT OF NO WHERE BUT THIS ONE I WANTED TO DO BECAUSE FOR ANYONE WHO HAS HAD SEXUALLITY PROBLEMS LIKE MYSELF FIND IT CONFUSING AS HELL SO I HOPE U ENJOY IT AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK