Cap 1

A/N POV
It was a normal day at the skz dorm. As usual Y/N got up and as she did her morning routine someone came and backhugged her . Without looking she spoke :
Y/N : I.nnie ~ah what are you doing ?
I.N : Hugging my noona ..... am I not allowed to ?
Y/N : Its okay if you don't tell the others ....
I.N : Oki :)
Ok so as Y/N is the only girl in the group everyone wants to hang out whit her , even after 4 years they stil are besties but the boys get jealous pretty fast so Y/N avoids to make skinship with them if they are 2 or more .
After doing her routine she told I.n to break the hug so they can go to eat .
Ok so ( again ) Y/N as a normal person has a crush on one of her members and that is ( srry if you don't like him ) Minho . Don't get me wrong , Y/N loves her members as her brothers but with Minho its something else. She becomes much comfortable when she is whit him. Anyway they got in the kitchen and saw everyone cooking .
Y/N POV
I saw the boys struggling so I asked :
Y/N : Want some help ?
Felix : Yes please !
I go to help them and told the others to set up the table . I putted the food on the table and we started eating . After that I washed the dishes and then go to change my clothes because I was going to meet whit my brother and go to hang out with our cousin Somi.

 After that I washed the dishes and then go to change my clothes because I was going to meet whit my brother and go to hang out with our cousin Somi

Your outfit
( srry I couldn't find anything better )

After you took your car key and told the other members that you were leaving.