After saying that, Sun Fugui threw his sleeves and walked away arrogantly. Although he is a slave and the fifth miss is the master, but who does not know that in this mansion, the fifth miss is just a decoration.

Ouyang Wu finally locked a suspect, how could he let him escape so easily?

"Wuyi Lane, Yard No. 18." Ouyang Wu smiled faintly at the corner of her mouth, looking at the arrogant back with a half-smile, coldly throwing out a few key words.

Sun Fugui heard the words, the soles of his feet stopped, and his figure suddenly stopped. In the direction that Ouyang Wu could not see, a trace of resentment, panic, and fear flashed in Sun Fugui's eyes, but when he turned around, his orange peel-like face was already full of fake smiles, a simple and honest smile. honest.

"Fifth Miss, this servant doesn't know what you're talking about, but there are some things you'd better not say nonsense." Steward Sun's face.

"You—" Sun Guanshi was in a hurry, but the person in front of him was nominally his master, so what could he do in the public? He could only blushed and glared at Ouyang Wu.

But soon, he put on a sinister face, approached Ouyang Wu, lowered his voice, and threatened word by word: "Fifth Miss, if you spread this matter out of your mouth, are you not afraid of ruining your boudoir reputation? !" How dare a girl who hasn't left the cabinet dare to say these things casually? Aren't you afraid of people talking?

"Girlfriend? What is that? This girl still needs this thing?" Ouyang Wu didn't care and smiled coldly. When it comes to ruining your boudoir reputation, what can be compared to being abandoned?

The original Ouyang Wu accidentally bumped into Sun Guan's care of the nursing room, but she had no idea of ​​making a fuss about it at all, which was cheap for her now.

Indeed, after being abandoned by King Huai'an, what kind of reputation does Fifth Miss Ouyang have? Guanshi Sun was in a hurry, but he couldn't do anything about Ouyang Wu. The one from his family was always Hedong Shikou, who was very narrow-minded, but he was the most important to his wife.

If Fifth Young Lady revealed the incident, with the stingy and stubborn temperament of the woman in the family, this family would definitely set off a bloody storm, and it is very likely that his glory and wealth would be gone. Therefore, he dared not tell Ouyang Wu the truth.

Sun Fugui took a deep breath, lowered his voice, and said quickly, "In the yard of the main house... The young master of the Sun family is also... The fifth lady should hurry up, it's too late..."

After saying this, Sun Fugui shook it fiercely. Sleeves turned away.

Sun Yaoyang! Ouyang Wu clenched her fists and her face was solemn. If she guessed correctly, Sun Yaoyang, the sinister villain, has already taken action!

Main room.

The servants above were all standing in the yard, their faces were tense, and the people who were overwhelmed couldn't breathe, but looking at the person on the bench who was being blamed by the stick, all of them sneered with schadenfreude in their eyes.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." Axiu was gagged and pressed against the bench. A sturdy and burly minion stood on both sides of the bench. At this moment, they were mercilessly smashing the floor on the ground on her.

The yard was unusually quiet, and there was no sound, except for the sound of the board hitting the flesh.

Axiu's entire back was dripping with blood, and cold sweat dripped from her sore forehead. She endured the pain, and her fingernails made deep nicks on the bench under her. It hurts, it really hurts! Almost the whole body was torn apart in pain and was roasted on the fire.

But she gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, desperately telling herself not to faint. Once she fainted, she would likely never be able to wake up again, and she would never have the chance to wait by the lady's side. The lady still needs her...

Ouyang Wu arrived . At the top, what I saw was such a tragic situation...

The cold sweat on Axiu's face was like rain, and she was ruthlessly beaten by the heavy board, and was watched by countless mocking and numb eyes!

In the crowd, the noble and elegant Mr. Sun sat on a red sandalwood chair, sipping his tea leisurely and comfortably.

Sun Yaoyang sat down at the start of the Sun family, eating the grapes that were peeled and handed to his mouth by the beautiful maid, while cocking Erlang, admiring the pain of Axiu.

Ouyang Xuan, Ouyang Xiu, Ouyang Ying... none of them fell, they sat in the chairs one after another, their expressions were arbitrary, as if they were not scolding others with a rod, but enjoying a wonderful and wonderful drama.

Ouyang Wu was extremely angry, and walked to the edge of the bench in three steps, shouting angrily: "Stop! Stop everything !" Is it?" 

Ouyang Ying stood up and pointed at Ouyang Wu coldly.

Ouyang Wu didn't even glance at her from the corner of her eyes, she just stared at Mrs Sun quietly, her eyes were burning with raging fire: "I don't know what A Xiu did wrong, and my mother wants to punish her like this?"

Sun's expression was calm, and she glanced at Ouyang Wu displeasedly: "Five girl, what are you yelling about? It's not your mother who said you, you are too useless to train such a girl. Her hands and feet are not clean, you steal It's really abominable to steal something from Yaoyang!"

"What evidence do you have?" Ouyang Wu sneered in her heart. She knows Axiu's character, how could she possibly steal? Yesterday, Ouyang Ying framed the crime, and today is it a framing? It really is the cold and noble Zuoxiang's mansion, carrying a whole room of smog!

"Everyone gets all the stolen goods, and there's no way to deny it." Sun Yaoyang stood up slowly, stretched his waist lazily, and sneered at Ouyang Wu, "It's not good to steal something, but you dare to steal my son's jade pendant, hehe, fifth sister. Protecting a girl like this, could it be... that girl was actually ordered by Fifth Sister?"