𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

Start from the beginning

Dustin: You still have his bike?

You turned to see Dustin at the entrance of the garage.

Y/n: Hm? Oh, yeah. Just giving it a little paint job so he won't recognize it's his.

Dustin: Think it'll work?

Y/n: Nope, Anyways what's up?

Dustin: We're going to Mike's house. It's about yesterday.

Y/n: Okay um, my bike's not done drying yet so. . . mind giving me a ride?

Dustin groaned and he agreed, you got on the back and off you went to Mike's house.

~~~Time-skip~~~

You arrived at HQ the three of you were discussing about El and where she could be.

Mike: *sigh* I just. . . can't believe she didn't come back.

Y/n: She couldn't have gotten far, we just need to search the surrounding area over at the Junkyard.

Mike: She said it wasn't safe. She just messed up the compasses because she wanted to protect us. She didn't betray us.

Y/n: Or you could ignore me, that's fine.

Dustin: Mike, calm down.

Mike: I shouldn't have yelled at her. I never should've done that.

Y/n: Mike, this isn't your fault.

Mike: Yeah, it's Lucas'.

Dustin: It wasn't his fault, either.

Mike stopped pacing as he tried processing what Dustin said.

Mike: It wasn't his fault?

Dustin: Nope.

Mike: So you're saying he wasn't way out of line?

Dustin: Totally, but so were you!

Mike: What?

Dustin: And so was Eleven.

Mike: Oh, give me a break!

Dustin was fed up with Mike's berating and always defending El so he decided to speak what was on his mind.

Dustin: No, Mike, you give me a break! All three of you were being a bunch of little assholes, especially you Y/n!

You raised your palms up in defense.

Y/n: Fuck I do?

Dustin: You always kept secrets to yourself ever since you joined us and never opened up to any of us, we're friends. Do you not trust us?

You froze and stared at him with wide eyes, your mouth opened and closed as if you tried to say something but nothing came out.

Dustin: I was the only reasonable one.

Y/n:. . .i was reasonable.

Dustin turned to Mike.

Dustin: But the bottom line is. . . you pushed first. And you know the rule. You draw first blood.

Mike: No! No way! I'm not shaking his hand.

Dustin: You're shaking his hand!

Mike: No, I'm not.

Dustin: This isn't a discussion. This is the rule of law. Obey or be banished from the party. Do you wanna be banished?

Mike: No.