-Bards-

As Xiao fell on the ground from the sky, he started to cough and pant. Even if he just entered the portal and waited before he arrived on Earth, he got tired because the energy inside the portal took a toll on him.

As he arrived, he lay down on his back and panted even more as he smiled. "I'm tired," Xiao told himself when he heard something fall. He got up, looked back, and took a stance as he was ready to fight back.

As he looked back, he saw a girl with brown wavy hair covering her eyes. "Sir, your, your clothes! Where are they?!" The girl shouted in horror as she tried to take a peek then covered her eyes again.

Xiao was confused at first but as he looked at himself, he got shocked as well as he covered his lower body with both his hands. "Don't, don't look! Get out of here!" Xiao insisted as he moved to the side, looking away.

The girl nodded as she opened the door behind her and ran down the stairs.

When Xiao could no longer hear her footsteps, he sighed and started gritting his teeth. "MOON CARVER!!" Xiao shouted in anger as he looked up to the sky, with his fist enclosed.

"That moose," Xiao exclaimed as he clicked his tongue in anger. "How will I get clothes now?"

As he said that, he started hearing footsteps again. He immediately covered his lower part once again, closing his eyes, expecting more people to come and embarrass him. But instead, he heard a soft woman's voice.

"Sir, uhm, here are some clothes for you," The woman said, covering her eyes with one hand while the other is stretched, holding a pair of jeans, underwear, and a plain white shirt.

Xiao blushed from embarrassment as he slowly walked towards the woman, taking the clothes from her hand.

"Thank you so much, lady," Xiao whispered his thanks to the woman. The woman nodded and headed out again in a rush.

Xiao sighed and looked at the clothes that were handed to him. He was confused.

"What are these? They're so rough," Xiao mumbled to himself as he continued to observe the pants.

He then started observing the black underwear, he smelled it and his eyes glimmered. "Smells good," He exclaimed with a smile as he looked at the shirt next.

He observed it as he kept looking at the back then front multiple times. "Which one is the front?" He asked himself with an eyebrow raised. "They're all white."

"The, the one with the lower collar is the front," a lady whispered as Xiao looked to his side and saw the same woman. "You don't want to see me but you keep coming back to help me," Xiao said with a smirk as he covered his lower part with the clothes. "You're confusing."

The lady blushed then cleared her throat, "You're alone and you look clueless so I just offered help."

Xiao chuckled and replied, "Thank you again."

The lady smiled, nodded, and left but this time, she just walked as she slowly closed the door.

Xiao smiled and followed the lady as he looked at the shirt, finding the one with a lower collar. As he found it, he wore the shirt over his head. He took the underwear and wore it on the bottom then the pants.

It took him 10 minutes to wear the clothes. He wiped his sweat after wearing the clothes. "Creatures in this world have weird clothes. Very confusing," Xiao mumbled to himself.

He sat down on the floor again and took a deep breath then exhaled. Then he began to smile afterward, laugh.

"I wonder where's Venti right now?" He asked himself as he put his arms behind his head. "I wonder what he is doing."