Transformers oc Miya (UPDATE)

Start from the beginning

Likes: Dancing, Going on walks outside, Hiking, Video games, Drawing, Training, Fixing Stuff, Singing, Shipping, Reading Fantasy Novels, History, Sweets, Food, Her Friends, Her Family, Autobots.

Dislikes: Decepticons, perverts, Vince, MECH, people who have no respect, keeping Miko from getting trouble , people who bully Raf,  Jack or  Miko, everyone being overprotective, Cliffjumper or Bumblebee getting hurt or in trouble, people who hurt her friends or family, and people who threatened to hurt the autobots.

__________Relationships___________

1. Cliffjumper

(In His Au) Cliffjumper and Miya have a strong close bond. They would always teases or jokes around eachother, always out going and having fun. Cliffjumper and Miya meet during interesting circumstances, Miya was hiking in the area till she stumble upon Cliff fighting with decepticons. One of the decepticons had seen Miya there and was to terminate her. Cliffjumper then noticed her there and trys to distract them so she could get away. But one of the Decepticons blast caused Energon to explode causeing Cliffjumper to get badly injured as the remaining Decepticons drag him away from to the decepticon ship. Miya knew she needed to him because he risk his own life for her to get away and she need to return the favor so she then sneaks on board. When she was there to witness the scene of Starscream, and Soundwave with Cliffjumper. Miya then followed the Decepticons who locked Cliffjumper up, she manage to distract them and get the keycard to his cell and chains. Miya then freed Cliffjumper from is cell and they both manage to escape the ship after help arrived. When they were back to base. Optimus then assigned Cliffjumper as Miya's guardian .Cliffjumper was surprised when Miya rescued him. Cliffjumper was grateful and impress that made them become close friends. They have a strong bond. Cliffjumper was one of the first Autobots that Miya opened up to. They both support and understand eachother. Miya and Cliffjumper are willing to put their friends first then themselves not matter and are willing to sacrifice themselves to save them. Miya the only one besides Arcee that call Cliffjumper by his nickname Cliff. Cliffjumper is the only one that calls Miya; Darling, or Sweetheart. Cliffjumper also decided to remain on earth instead of returning to Cybertron in the final episode duo to helping Ratchet and also not wanting to part ways with Miya anytime soon.

2. Bumblebee
Bumblebee and Miya have a close relationship. Miya is one of the two humans along with Raf that can understand Bumblebee. After the rescue of Cliffjumper and Miya. Bumblebee got to meet Miya the first time, he was curious and interested on wanting to get to know her. He was impressed and grateful to Miya for helping his comrade Cliffjumper escape from the decepticons. Bumblebee even offered to drive Miya home along with Raf (do to her Guardian Cliffjumper is injured and forced to stay back at base by Ratchet) Bumblebee was the first other Autobot that Miya opens up to (besides Cliff) Bumblebee and Miya have a really strong close relationship not quite as strong as his relationship with Raf tho. They trust each other back to back and if one of them ever need to talk they are willing to listen to each other and support each other no matter what. They both also get also get teased by the team that they hangout so much. There was even one time that in the aftermath of Episode Operation Bumblebee; Bumblebee gives a bouquet of wild flowers (he picked himself while going out on a drive) as a thank you to Miya for being there and supporting him along with Raf.
When It was time for the Autobots to return back to Cybertron, Bee and Miya share a sweet goodbye huge and tell eachother that they wish for the best of luck eachother and know that they would meet again soon when the right time comes. When Bumblebee and Miya were reunited back on earth for the first time in 5 years the two friends became a team once more.

3. Arcee
Arcee and Miya have a close bond due to being close friends with Cliffjumper. But they get along really well. Miya was the first one that Arcee ever told about her past with Arachnid and her former partner Tailgate. They support and care each other and they even trained with each other.