How can he like me?

"I guess you're not one of those crazy fans?" He says scrunching his dark brown eye brows together "What do you want me to be!? I'm sorry but I have better things to do than talk to you, thank you. Goodbye" I pushed him out my way and stormed off. Did I just do that? I mean he was cute and all but I hate how he thought I was one of those fans that kisses the floor he walks on. Ugh, just brush it off Natasha, and forget all about it.

*At Starbucks*

"Hi, my name is Shania. How may I help you today?" One of the staff members say with a welcoming smile "Hi, may I please have a Blueberry muffin and a Ice Coffee?" Yes I know I may be only 13 and ordering Coffee but what's wrong with a but of Caffeine to keep you up? "Sure that'll be $5.50 you can just wait at the end of the counter for your order" I thank her and pay my money and walk over to the end of the counter.

"Hello again" A familiar voice says behind me, I turn around to see the cute gu-- I mean the jerk again.. "What do you want" I ask with a bit of attitude in my voice "I want to get to know you. You caught my eye and I thought you were so beautiful, can I at least just have a decent conversation with you and at the end if you want nothing to do with me. I completely understand" I stood there just shocked... He's not how I thought he would be, I've completely changed my mind about him "Uh, sure, well first of all. What's your name? Cause it'd be kinda awkward talking to some guy when I don't even know his name" I said giggling a bit "Well my full name is Matthew Alexandra Hunter, but you can just call me Matt" Matt... It suits him. "Blueberry muffin and a Ice coffee for Natasha!" One of the staff calls out I grabbed my order and thanked them. I got two straws so me and Matt could share "Why two?" He asked confusingly, "Because I'm a generous girl" I say walking to the table

We both sat down at the table I split the muffin and put the straws in the drink. "So where are you from?" I ask "Well I'm from New York but I'm half Italian half Colombian, so basically my music is a mix of English and Spanish" Aha something different "Can you sing me a song?" I asked, he looked around for a bit "I don't wanna kinda attract a crowd, I'm so sorry. Maybe later...?" I smiled and nodded agreeing. "Hey... What's your plane number?" He asks, my eyes shot wide open. Shit.. I don't have my ticket!! "Uh hold on I have to call someone" I quickly got up and wiped the wrinkled out my dress, I walk out of Starbucks and grab out my iPhone, it's a iPhone 5 white. So it's kinda tricky to use but I'll get the hang of it.

I dial my dads number and wait till he answers "Sweetie!?! What's wrong who touched you, please tell me you're okay!!" He's always worried, but I'm happy he's a protective dad "Daddy! I'm fine. I actually met a nice guy. But one tiny problem... I don't have my plane ticket" I say with a worried tone "Sweetie we got your ticket, are you still at Starbucks? Is the guy nice?" Wait till I tell dad he's the teenage pop star "Yeah dad I'm still at Starbucks, and the guy is well, he's sweet daddy. But you know that famous boy that was supposed to be here today?" I asked "Yes..?" He says wanting me to continue on "Well that's the guy, daddy could you just meet me at Starbucks and I'll introduce him to you. I have to go daddy I love you" I hope Matt hasn't left "I love you to sweetie I'll be there in 5" I said my goodbye's and hung up.

I walked over back to the table and saw Matt on his phone "Hey, I'm sorry I just had to call my dad, he should be here in under 5 minutes" He looked at me and moved his eyes down to my lips as he bit his "U-uh yeah okay" He blushes a bit "Matt what's wrong?" He kept staring at my lips "Uhm nothing, sorry"'

"Natasha!!" I hear my little sister scream "Ashley!!" I scream back and hug her, I may have caught some attention but I don't care. I love my little sister! "Where were you?" She asks with that little cute voice of hers "Well I came here to get something to eat" I say with my some what kiddy voice "So why is that boy with you?" She asks looking over my shoulder to see Matt "Well he isn't just a boy, he's a very sweet one" I motioned Matt to come and meet Ashley "Ashley this is Matt, Matt this is Ashley" Ashley waved at Matt and giggled. He kneels down."Well you must be Natasha's little sister" He's so kind. She got on her tippy toes and whispered something in his ear "Really!?" He says shockingly she nods and laughs "Ashley sweetie what did you tell Matt?" She looks at me "Nothing" She giggled.

"So I guess my little sister found her boy toy" I hear my brother say behind me, I turn around "Jake all though you're my brother, I hate you! He is not my boy toy he is just a good friend!" He rolls his eyes and starts doing kissy noises "Ugh can you stop! And be a nice brother?" I ask nicely with a puppy dog face "Ugh, fine Tash. You look great today though. I like your hair" He extends his arms out and I run into them as he spins he around and gives me a tight hug. I know I said earlier that I hate my brother, but sometimes he can be sweet.

My brother puts me down and I look over and see Matt and my dad are talking, they seem to be getting along, really well. My dad walks over to me and whispers in my ear "I can see a good future between you and this boy"

So what do you think will happen next?? Please give me Feedback <3 It would mean a lot :) <3 Tell me what you think and if I should continue. (: