I totally forget about the note I was about to pin on the fridge as I walk around. My eyes glow blue as I do this, my body emitting a glow too.

Now I can teleport out of here, but where to? I make up my mind and teleport out of the house.

Well it's been a while, I think as I open the door. My footsteps catch dust as I enter the house, it is filled with spider webs. It smelt weird from not being lived in in a while. The wooden floor squeaked each step I took.

"Well no-one has been here for a while," I say as I open the dusty curtains in the living room. I walk around the living room, and I place my dufflebag down then sit on the couch.

Dust elevates from the couch, I find myself coughing whilst I stand up. I stand up and grab a broom and start sweeping the house. I let go of the broom and start moving the broom around with my head.

I struggle moving it with accuracy, as I continue sweeping. This is going to take forever. I drop the broom and hold my hands up. It's all in my head, I think as I focus.

I start lifting the dust particles from the floor. I now notice that this is very hard to do but not impossible, I should probably start with normal objects and not something so small.

I start lifting them and bringing them close to each other, I slowly gather them until all the dust is clustered together. I then push it to the direction of the door whilst opening it.

I drop the clustered dust particles whilst opening the door, I'll have to work on that. I lift it up again and send it out the door. I smile, happy that my idea had actually worked, and that I was getting good at controlling this ability.

*whistle*

I open my bag to take out my phone, I am sure I heard a notification come in. I'm praying that the Controller hasn't posted any video, but I have no such luck. I have a notification that the Controller has posted another video. I lock my phone and throw it into the open bag.

After wasting precious time thinking about it, I decide that going back to school wouldn't hurt. It is the last place they would think of looking for me.

I welcome the thought and teleport straight into the toilets. I exit the toilets to find the corridors empty, it can't be that everyone is in class.

Someone must've found out about what happened and told someone. The bell rings and the corridors start getting filled with students.

I walk over to the basketball court and I open the door. I see a lot of policemen and investigators, and the body of my gym teacher in a body bag.

Seeing the place brings back memories of my first encounter with other people with nanobots. I remember that I had killed somebody, I can't help but remember the lifeless look on the man's face whilst laying in a pool of his own blood.

"Get out of here, this is a crime scene. Don't touch anything," these words wake me up from my thoughts. I am startled to see my clothes that were torn on the ground of the court. My clothes have a circle around them and are now part of the investigation.

Of all the cops in there, I notice a familiar face, it was the same cop I had seen at the police station. The same cop that Mr Young said is working for the Controller. The cop turns around to look at me, and I look at him, he smiles then looks away.

Coming here was not a good idea, I should probably leave, I think as I close the door.

"Hi Shaun."

"Hey Sarah."

"I'm going to guess that by the look on your face, you've heard about what happened to Mr Young."

"I just walked into the basketball court to find a bunch of policemen there."

"The police that talked to the principal say that Mr Young was attacked, but they are not sure how it happened. Judging by the damage to the court, I have feeling it was more than just an attack."

I hate lieing to Sarah like this, I hate acting like I don't know anything. I sometimes think about telling her everything, but I end up changing my mind.

Would Sarah ever look at me the same way after learning the truth about me. I just don't want to to take the risk of losing her or putting her in danger. It was better to just keep lieing, than to blurt out the truth.

"That could be true, maybe it was more than just an attack, but we will never know," I say.

"I guess you're right. Are you coming to math class? You've missed two periods already."

"I'm going to come, but I'll have to use the toilets first," I say, my gaze fixated on the ground.

"I guess I'll see you there then."

I nod whilst heading to the toilets.

"Wait, I'm not coming to class. I have to sort something out first."

"Are you sure you are ok?"

"I'm fine, trust me."

She nods even though she doesn't look convinced at all, she then leaves.

I enter the toilets and then immediately teleport. Though I didn't enjoy doing most of my teleporting in the toilets. This was the one place that people didn't stay in much, in my opinion, it was the safest place to teleport to.

***

"I have a big problem," I say.

Danny, Anna and Andrew are all on the couch watching tv. They were not even shocked to find me standing there.

"Big problem, dude you're in the news!"

"News?"

"Yes, you heard Andrew right. They said they received an anonymous tip that you were behind the death of a teacher at your school." Anna says.

"On top of that, your clothes and blood were found on the crime scene. The blood hasn't been checked to see if it matches yours. Let me be the first one to ask you, what the hell happened?" Andrew says.

That's Chapter 14 hoping you enjoyed.

Please take some time to click on that star and vote.