Me and mom pulled back and looked at each other before rolling our eyes.

"I saw that" Dad said.

We both smiled at him "Saw what?" We asked at the same time.

"Stop that its creepy" He said seriously making me and mom laugh. "You even laugh the same.." He muttered to himself.

I go towards dad and gived him a hug.
"I missed you to dad" I said against his chest.

"I know you did, how could you not?" He said confidently. I pulled away.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have a meeting Armando and Salvador are coming too" He said as he fixed his messy long hair.

"Valen come here I bought stuff for you and the others" Mom said excitedly.

"Look I got you this cute pink dress" Mom said holding up a vary cute mini dress.

"She is not wearing that ever. It literally looks like it can fit Capria" Dad said before for I can say anything.

Mom playfully rolled her eyes "Don't be ridiculous Manuel it's not that short" Mom said. I nod my head in agreement with her.

"Can I please keep it dad? I promise I'll wear my stocking under it!" I said lieing.

"You always say that but you never do" He countered as he went in the closet to get something.

Mom shoved the dress in a shopping bag full of clothes. "These are all the things I got you go before he come back" She said giving me two large shopping bags and some shoe boxes.

"Thank mom" I said after I kissed her checks before rushing out their room and into mine.

I put my stuff on my bed before face timing Elias. He immediately answered. His phone was facing up so I couldn't see him but I'm guessing he's in his room because of the ceiling.

"Hi àngelos" He said.

"Hi Eli, let me see you" I said a little to demanding.

"Yes ma'am" He before the phone turned to him. "Why did you call?" He asked.

I smirked." Mom went shopping today and got me clothes so you know what that means" I said. Whenever I get new clothes I always tried them on for Elias,we've been this since forever.

"Let's just get this over with" He sighed. I know he secretly loves this.

Ok hold on" I said moving away from the camera to change.

First outfit

I grabbed my phone and put it on my window since it a grate angle and the lighting is perfect

"What do you think?" I asked while moving back from the phone and giving a little spin.

"I love the sweater it looked really soft and the jeans look grate on you" he said honestly.

"Ok next outfit" I said moving away.

Second outfit

What do you think about this?" I asked

What do you think about this?" I asked. I moved back and did a little walk.

"This is my favorite" He said instantly.

"You haven't even seen the others"
I reminded him.

"Know but I love this and you look cute in it" He said making me blush.

"Next outfit!" I said quickly.

First dress

"I know I said next outfit but I wanted to try on this one" I said walking in the camrea

"I know your dad didn't let you keep this" was the first thing he said.

"Your right when he saw it I'm 100% sure he was gonna return it" I told him.

"How did you convince him to let you keep it?" He asked curiously.

"I didn't" I shrugged "When he was going in closet to do something mom put it in my bag and I ran out the room and into mine" I explained.

"Well you look absolutely gorgeous in this" He said making me blush yet again.

"So it's your favorit-" I started before he cut me off.

"No the other one is still me favorite" He said.

"Whatever next outfit" I said rolling my eyes. I'm assuming he didn't see it.

Third outfit

"You literally look like a goddess in this" He said as soon as I walked in front if the screen

"You think so?" I asked.

He smiled "I know so" He said.

"So it's your favorite then?" I question.

"Yes it's my favorite" He said.

I tried the rest of my outfit and showed him my new heels and shoes. We talked on the phone for a few hours until we both had to go because dinner was ready.

I walked out my room and into the dinning hall. Everyone was already waiting for me.

Ty for reading!