The moon animatronic was now crawling on top of the play structure, following your every move. It even tried to reach you by sticking it's long and skinny arms through the bars, it's sharp finger nails leaving scratches on the structure's paint every time it missed you, just by a hair.

After getting into a tube you stopped for a minute, feeling temporarily safe for the moment.

You could still hear the dark and scratchy voice of the animatronic echoing throughout the once quiet building

"Bad children must be punished!"

Why was it after you? And why did it look so similar to Sun? There were so many questions screaming in your head but for now you'd have to ignore them. Right now you just needed to find somewhere to hide.
Maybe there is a way to turn the power back on? At least you would be able to see then, that would be helpful, especially sense your flashlight was dimming more and more by the second!

You looked down at your foot when you felt something underneath it. It was a big chord? Like a cable.
You decided to follow it, maybe it would lead to a control panel or something?

Eventually you came to the end of the cable and found that it was connected to some sort of electrical box? Oh! It's a generator!
You pressed a button on it and the glowing light on it's front switched from red to green. You took that as a good sign and decided to look for anymore that could be in the play structure.

The creepy animatronic didn't seem to be near by anymore, you couldn't hear it or see it so you figured it would be somewhat safe if you searched the rest of the structure for more generators.

About half an hour later you had found five of them. Approaching the fifth one you heard the familiar clicking sound.

You stopped dead in your tracks. You were pretty exposed in the netted part of the structure so if this thing wanted to it could easily reach you. Slowly and silently, you backed towards a nearby tube in hopes of hiding until the animatronic left.

Backing up you suddenly bumped into something...
It was cold and stiff and...
Clicking.

You slowly turned around to look and sure enough...
It was in there with you.

"Found you"

Before you could do anything it raised it's hand up into the air and slashed it's long finger tips acrossed your face. Luckily it didn't hit your eyes, but it did slice open your left cheek a bit.

You felt a stinging pain on your face as little drops of blood started dripping down your cheek. You screamed and started speed crawling in the other direction, going right past the last generator.

The animatronic was laughing crazily as it chased you, not far behind.
You felt tears fall from your eyes as you tried your best to out crawl this horrible thing.
You then spotted a tube that made a small loop. Getting an idea you quickly dove into the tube, the moon animatronic following closely.

Once you reached the other side of the tube you were back where you were when you ran into this thing. This time when you reached the fifth generator you pushed the button and the light turned green.

All the lights turned on again.

You had to squint your eyes from the sudden brightness but you were very grateful that you could see so much better now.
You kept crawling and eventually got out of the large structure, running back over to the desk.

After a few minutes you finally caught your breath and your rapid heart beat started to slow back down. You let out a sigh and leaned onto the desk in front of you, your legs shaking from adrenaline.

Then you realized...
Where the heck did that thing go?
Did I lose it in the structure?

Wherever it is I don't want to see it again anytime soon that's for sure.
Still.....

Your curiosity wound up getting the best of you as you cautiously approached the play structure, making sure you kept an eye out for any movement.

You looked up through the bars and netting as you inspected the area when something caught your eye.
It was one of the bells that was attached to the ribbon bands around Sun's wrists.
"Did he lose this?"

Suddenly you heard the clicking noise again. You frantically looked in every direction for the sorce of the noise, your eyes eventually landing on something that looked like...

"Sun!"

You called out then ran in the direction where you saw him sitting. He was shaking and he was bent over with his hands covering his face.

Hearing his name he lifted his head up and looked over at you.
He seemed almost...upset?

Upon arriving, you stood next to him and questioned him, your head slightly titling to one side in curiosity.

"Sun, are you ok? Where have you been?? What happened??"

He didn't say anything. Instead, he just stared at you for...well a long time...

He then placed a cold metal hand on your cheek, the one that had blood on it.

"I...hurt you..."