"Why did you tell her that?" Abegail glared at her but not enough to hate her best friend.

"Your daughter is smart sooner or later she will meet him so its better she hear it now." Gwen countered.

"I me-et Dad-dy?" Aurora once again breaks their conversation.

Their foreign language was cut short but Abegail was once saved by the bell when the announcement pitched in.

"All passengers of Philippine Airlines bound for Manila. Please proceed to the boarding area. Thank you."

"Oops! That's us Princess we better go now and bid goodbye to Aunt Gwen." Abegail was more than relief after that.

"B-ye Aun-ty Doc-tor." Aurora waved at Gwen.

"Bye sweetcheeks. You take care of yourself and Mommy okay." Gwen bends down on Aurora.

"Ye-s Aun-ty Doc-tor." Aurora smiled.

"I'll miss you sissy." Abegail's turn to bid her farewell and both of them started to cry.

"Me too and this little sweetcheeks. Take care both of you." Gwen hugged her best friend for the last time.

A minute later a crew approached them and assisted them until they went to the special lane. She was advised that their ticket was upgraded from economy and they are now sitting in the business class section. She managed to befriend with the cabin crews and tells her that it's a privilege for children who are travelling with some medical assistance. Inside the aircraft Abegail instructed her daughter to remain seated while she placed their hand luggage to the compartment.

"Are you ready to ride the airplane Princess?" Abegail strapped first and then Aurora's seatbelt.

"Mom-my I'm af-raid." Aurora's voice is little shaky.

"Mommy is right here you don't have to be afraid you're my brave little girl." Abegail encouraged her.

"Br-ave gi-rl." Aurora somehow relaxes after that.

"Just take deep breaths with me." Abegail hold her hands.

"De-ep bre-ath." Aurora repeated to herself.

"I have a secret and don't share it to anybody okay?" Abegail took the small candy wrapper out of her pocket.

"Gu-ms." Aurora figured what it is.

"I will let you eat it while we are flying." Abegail opens the pack.

"It-s ba-d fo-r tee-th." Aurora put her little arm on her waist.

"Well we can have an exemption today because if you eat this your ears won't hurt and you won't feel pain." Abegail give her the packet.

"Yo-u ta-ke o-ut pa-in." Aurora is still not taking the bait.

"I can't take the pain away Princess because Mommy needs to eat it too for my ears." Abegail take one and eat it.

"Yo-u a-re Doc-tor." Aurora defended her argument.

"Yes I am Princess but this gum will help us it's like a medicine." Abegail chewed the gums for her to be more convinced.

"Gu-ms no-t medi-cine." Aurora giggled.

"Oh God! I'm running out of explanation with you. Why does my child have to be a smart one?" Abegail talks in her own language again.

"Wh-at Mom-my?" Aurora has creased on her forehead.

"I said you are very smart." Abegail interpreted to her.

Few attendants and passengers heard them and they are entertained how a child at her age can have logical arguments to everything. Imagine a mother being lectured more like scolded by a seven year old is an adorable sight to hear and see.