Shashi - Kushi...... Why don't you take a break and rest ? See you seem to loose weight within a week.

Kushi chuckled - After this case Iam thinking to take a break. Our team has decided for a trip.

Shashi - Really ? Where ?

Kushi - Not decided yet. After this case we will plan.

Shashi - Chalo acha hei..... Iam going to sleep.

Kushi - Good Night papa.

Shashi - Good Night beta.

Shashi mentally slapped himself. Actually he wanted to speak about Arnav's proposal to Kushi. But seeing her all tired he didn't had a heart to disturb her mind.

As soon as he entered his room -

Garima - Did you speak with her ?

Shashi sighed and nodded No - She is tired.

Garima glared at him - Go and speak with her now.

Shashi - Are you mad ? She is in tension. She is all tired. Let her rest now.

Garima - You know what...... It's only because of you, she is like this. You always keep pampering her.

Shashi - Why are you like this Garima ? Why are you always behind her ?

Garima - Because she is 28 now. I want to get her married and settle her in life. Just like Payal.....

Shashi sighed.

Garima - You are very proud of her being an officer. But you know everyone else gets scared of her. There is no one who is ready to get married to her. It's totally her fortune that Arnav bitwa wants to marry her. Have you ever thought what will happen to her after us ? How will she live ? How will she survive alone in this world ? Who will be there for her ? Who will support her ?

Shashi looked at his wife - Garima ?

Garima - Why no one understands me ? Iam worried for Kushi. I don't know what will you do. Make her accept this proposal.

Kushi who came to give her father his phone moved away silently. She came aside and dialed Arnav's number.

Arnav on the other side was surprised to see Kushi's number. He picked up on the second ring.

Arnav - Kushi.....

Kushi - Can I meet you ?

Arnav - When ?

Kushi - Now...... If it is possible......

Arnav - Where should I come ?

Kushi - Same place..... Iam starting now.

Arnav - Sure. I..... I'll reach withing 20 minutes.

Kushi - Ok.

She took and wore her sweat shirt.

She knocked Shashi's room door - Papa....

Shashi opened the door - Haan beta.....

Kushi - Papa Iam going out. I'll be back in an hour.

Shashi - Ok beta. Be careful.

Kushi smiled and went towards her car. Starting her vehicle she started driving towards hill top. She reached first and came out. There was no one in the surroundings. She leaned on her car bonnet and closed her eyes feeling the cool breeze touching her skin. It's been so many days she has literally enjoyed nature.

She saw lights and turned to see Arnav's car. Stopping the car he came out and smiled seeing her. Kushi gave a small smile.

Arnav - Hi....