Leon Kennedy became her savior once again.

While shooting bullets and aiming for the aggressive village people, Seraphina ran off to find a empty house and peeked her head inside. Everything was eerily empty, no sign of anyone living there. They were all going after them, anyway...no matter who it was.

"In here!" Shouting and waving him over, Leon listened quickly, ran inside and shut the door behind them. Knocking down their heavy shelves, they pushed it to block the door. "Goddamnit, Dean. You didn't tell me the agent was Leon."

Whispering to herself, Seraphina clicked her tongue in annoyance. Definitely going to give him hell for omitting that. Leon's sharp, experienced mind made him double check their surroundings and blocked the other entrances, including the windows with various things littered around the house.

"What are you talking about? Whose Dean?" Leon took her hand and gripped it tightly, which made Seraphina look up at him. So suddenly. "Never mind. Let's catch up after we're not being attacked."

"Give me your pistol," Seraphina said with assurance, on which Leon didn't miss a beat. They let go of their hands. Shifting over his pistol to her, he reloaded his shotgun and aimed for the windows. Very few words were shared, yet they clicked like a team of years. "What is their problem?"

"Kill them. They won't stop until they're dead." Leon narrowed his eyes, hearing a rushing buzzing noise from the outside. Slicing through the wooden door as if they were cardboard, a chainsaw cut through the entrance horrifyingly easily. Behind the chainsaw was a masked man, his head covered in a bag with his bloody, crazy eyes visible.

"Shit. A chainsaw. Really?"

Thud. Thud. Thud. Villagers were pushing the shelves as they broke through the glass. The chainsaw welded the door into nothing, breaking through the shelf blocking the way. Although Seraphina was no where near how good Leon's aim was—loading bullets into their limbs had at least slowed them down.

"¡A por él!"

"¡No dejes que se escape!"

Loud and constantly ringing with noise, the two were running out of time if this continued on for any longer. Wasting bullets would be reckless, especially those precious seconds of reloading. They needed to save everything that they have.

These guys just don't want to talk it out.

Ring...the sound of a church bell rang throughout the area. Reverberating through their ears, Leon and Seraphina both groaned at the same time. Unlike the villagers, who stopped all of their aggression towards them to look up at the bell and were unaffected by the sound.

As if they were a tide moving and splashing against the waters, they marched toward the church in a robotic fashion. Swept off their feet, their minds desired for one thing. To obey their mystery god.

"La campana."

"Lord Saddler..."

"Es hora de rezar."

Saddler. A name she noted to mention to Dean. Leon ran outside first—watching as the crowd go from wanting to kill him in bloodlust to complete blankness. He shook his head and sighed audibly.

"Where's everyone going? Bingo?"

Even after this time, Seraphina found herself still wanting to cower. Fear of the unknown rushed through her veins and heart. Slowly stepping out of the house, she faced Leon properly for the first time.