"Morning dad" He yawned. Lucio looked up at me with the same blue eyes as his papa. "I'm hungry" He said pouting.

"Common let's get you and the others dress while moma get herself ready and then we can eat" Manuel told him as he picks Lucio in his arms.

"Ok I wanna wake the twins up first!" Lucio said already starting to get his get his energy.

I watch as them leave the room before getting myself up.

Valencia pov

"Kids wake up your going to be late for school!" Clover's dad yelled from downstairs.

My eyes snapped open. I turned my head looking around to see everyone but Clover still sleeping.

"What time is it?" I asked her. Clover's head snapped in my direction.

"I didn't know your awake. Its 7:48" She said looking at the time on her smart watch.

"Shit we only have 22 minutes to leave" I say to myself. I felt Elias shirtless figure hug me tighter.

How do we always end up like this whenever we sleep in the same room?
I wasn't even near him when fell asleep.

"Don't swear" He mumbled in my neck.

"We have to go" I said trying to ignore butterfly's and to get out of his arms. "Can you please let go?" I asked.

He held onto me for a few more seconds before letting out a dramatic sigh and unwrapping his arms from my waist. "Thank you, now get up" I said.

I helped Clover in waking up the others then us girls went into Clover's bathroom to brush our teeth and do our hair before going in her closet to change.

"Hey Clov I'm gonna borrow some clothes again" I said as I'm looking through clothes.

"Me too" Lily said already changing her clothes.

"Ok" Clover said.

Clover's outfit

Lilyanna's outfit

Lilyanna's outfit

Valencia's outfit

Valencia's outfit

Me and the girls walked out of the closet to see the guys siting down on the bed waiting for us

"We have 3 minutes before school starts" Alexis told us.

"Let's go then!" Lily said running out the room.

We all quickly followed behind her until we reached outside. Kenzi, Lily and Clover went in Alexis car while I went in Elias car.

"You want me to stop at McDonald's so you can eat on the way to school?" Elias randomly asked when he started driving.

It literally took everything in me to say this. "No were gonna be even more late" I said even though I really want some chicken nuggets.

"We're already late might as well get something to eat." He said casually.

"Fine but if we get in trouble it's your fault" I said making him roll his eyes.

We made a detour at McDonald's dive through then back on our way to school.

Me and Elias rushed into school and stopped at our lockers. Elias insisted on walking me to my class even when his is on the other side of the school.

"See you later" He said when we reached the door to my class. Elias kissed my forehead and walking away from me and my red checks.

I walked in class and  quietly apologized to my teacher for being late then walked  to the table where me and Lily sit.

"Why we're your checks red when you first come in and why didn't you guys follow us to school?" She whispers to me when the teacher started teaching our lesson.

"Me and Elias made a quick stop at McDonald's" I whispered back ignoring her first question.

"Do you have anything left? I'm starving" She asked me.

"Yeah I have some fries left in my locker, we can get it when class ends" I told her.

"Thank you" Lily said.

"Mhm" I hummed in response as I start writing down what the teacher just wrote on the whiteboard.

Ty for reading!