THEY SHARED IT... THEIR FIRST HUG !

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Reyansh faced an extreme urge to slam the phone to the ground but then controlling himself , he kept his bag on the dining table and went out of the house walking towards the beach.

Priyanka's Side :

Laying on her bed , Priyanka tried to fall asleep but her guilt forbid her to do so. She twisted and turned for a few mins and then accepting her defeat , sat up straight on the bed.

"Kya.... Yaar..." She exclaimed messing with her hair.
"Mujhe kya pari h us Kharoos Momowale ka... Kuch nhi pari h na... To fir !? Tension kyu lena... Serves him right... Jaisi karni waisi bharni..." Priyanka holded her cold businesswoman attitude for a few seconds which was again defeated by the little humanism that was left in her for Reyansh.
"Uhhh! I'm stressed... I'm done..." She picked up her phone and dialed Rohini's number.

"Hello" Came a sleepy voice from the other end.
"Hello... Sun tu jaldi taiyaar ho jaa... I'll pick u up..."
"Pagal h kya...Raat k 1 baj rha h.. Abhi kaha jana h tujhe..."
"I'm craving Pav Bhaji... Mere saat koi acche se restaurant m chal..."
"Tu sacchi pagal ho gyi h... Raat k 1 baje koi restaurant khula kese ho sakta h !?"
"Mujhe nhi pta... Merko khana h matlab khana h..."
"Aab m kya kru..." Rohini's voice showed some signs of distress and then made a quick transition to excitement.
"Accha sun... U take ur car and reach the address I'm sending u.. I'll reach there in a while.. By-Bye..." Saying this much she hung up the call.
"Re phone kat diya... Waha jake agar nhi mili na to murder kr dungi iska..." Priyanka wrapped herself in her shawl , taking the car keys went to Yash's room to inform him about her small outing - to the reply of which he just simply nodded sleepily and as stealthily as a cat , she sneaked out of the house.

"Iye address jana-pehchana sa lagta h..." Priyanka said looking at the phone stuck on the windshield which was giving her the directions to the address Rohini had sent her.

After driving for a few more mins , she arrived at the Marine Drive and gradually her destination.

"Don't tell me..." She parked her car in front of a small eatery... "I knew it... I'll really kill that girl... Usne merko us Kharoos Momowale k paas kyu bhej diya yaar...!"

The guilt which had just subsided inside her , triggered her once again and she turned , wanting to get away from that place. But then conscience held her back... Telling her to face her problems bravely.

"Why should I run !? If I hv created a mess I should b the one to clean it... And I will..." Saying this she started searching around for any sign of Rohini. Wandering by the beach , she noticed a dark figure seated on a rock with his head facing the sea and mouth facing the rocks. From the silhouette , Priyanka made a hazard guess

"Kharoos Momowala !?"

Reyansh's Side :

"I can't even imagine the type of monster u were just at the age of fifteen to plot so much and kill my dad..." Swastika's words were crossing Reyansh's mind continuously.
Many old thoughts and memories were running through his mind too...

"Papa ! Papa ! Mujhe ek behen chahiye ! Sab kehte h - Teri maa bhi nhi h aur koi bhai-behen bhi nhi h... Humare mummy ne kaha h tu accha ladka nhi h... Hum nhi khelenge tere saat... Isliye mujhe bhi ek behen chahiye..." The six year old Reyansh was pleading before his father --- a tall man who held a gleaming smile on his face while listening to his 6yr old's tantrums.

"Tere paas khelne ke liye koi kyu nhi h ? Ankit to h na..." His father said brushing his hair.

"Haa h to sahi... Magar mujhe bakiyon k saat bhi khelna h... Isliye aap promise kijiye , aap mujhe ek behen laker denge..."