Chapter 2

You get to Trevor's house and ignore him completely. You were sitting in the back and he decided to sit in the front so it was okay. You were listening to music and scrolling through Instagram before you hear Jack say your name.

"Maddie. Say hi to Trevor." Jack says.

"Hi Trevor." You say clearly disgusted.

"Well hello to you too Maddie." Trevor says jokingly and serious at the same time. He's always been a joker and that's one of the big reasons you didn't like him.

Anyways y'all backed out of Trevor's driveway and made your way to the airport. You were listening to Post Malone because he was your favorite artist at the moment.

"Maddie!" You hear as you start to wake your eyes. "We're here!" You start to wake your eyes and stretch.

"Where are we?" You ask confused.

"The airport. We gotta go." Jack says eagerly.

You grab your stuff and head inside the airport. A16 you read as that is your gate to head to DTW. Once you all get there you put your stuff down and ask "Hey I'm gonna go get some food anyone want anything?"

"No thanks I'm all good Jack says."

"I'll come with you!" An excited Trevor says.

"Why?" You say annoyed. You did NOT want to spend time with Trevor.

"Cause I want food and you're getting food so it's perfect!" "What are we gonna get?" He asks.

"Want like McDonalds?" You ask as you both start walking.

"Sounds good to me." Trevor says. You both are silent for the rest of the way on. It's just awkward between you two. The fact that you don't like Trevor and he try's to get you to like him isn't a good combination.

After y'all ate you went back to the gate to get ready to board. You didn't know where you were sitting but you were hoping it was near Jack and not near Trevor.

When you and Trevor got back to the gate, you, Jack, and Trevor went up to get your boarding passes. Jack Hughes, you are seated in 18A. Maddie Hughes, you are seated in 30F. And Trevor Zegras you are seated in 30E.

NO NO NO. NO WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?! A WHOLE FLIGHT SITTING NEXT TO TREVOR AND JACK IS NO WHERE TO STOP HIM!  If you had the chance to run out of the airport and miss the flight you would've.

"Hey Jack can we switch seats?" You asked ever so nicely.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"I don't want to sit next to Trevor." You whispered in his ear. Jack knew you didn't like Trevor but didn't understand why.

"No you'll be fine Maddie. As much as I hate the fact I can't see you you'll be fine with Trevor." He said.

"Now boarding First Class." The announcement speaker said. And that's when you knew that in a few minutes you'd have to spend 3+ hours with the person you hate more than anyone alone with no help from your big brother.