26 |• Butterfly effects•

Comenzar desde el principio

Giyuu remained in silence, his heart in turmoil upon observing the pair.

Not until a defiant screech disrupted whatever hesitation resides in him.

A sudden swoosh of the chilling wind swept through his mismatched haori, he took it as a signal to rush ahead—moving like a fast stream of water that's been influence by a raging wind.

"Nezuko!" A distraught voice coming from the terrified brother.

"Don't move." Giyuu ordered, his hand caging both the wrists of the demon sister.

He needed to finish his job, he needed to do it.

His katana faintly glimmer in the cold lights, the black-haired man tightly gripped the tsuka—elevating his blade to simply do his duty as a slayer.

As an annihilator of man-eating demons.

For mankind.

"Please stop it."

The tsuguko with his sword raised against the demon's neck. His dark blue eyes witnessed the boy kneeling to the cold snowy mass, his head lowered; forehead pressing deeply to the bitingly, ice cold ground.

An act of showing his apology and favor to Giyuu in order to spare his sister's life.

Why do you keep on holding on that she has humanity left?

Didn't you just witness that she almost killed you?

"Please don't kill Nezuko." The sibling whimpered in desperation.

'Even creatures like her deserves a chance. Please, Giyuu.'

Giyuu clenched his teeth, his eyes flared up in anger.

"I'm begging you."

The more that young male continues to beg him, throwing away his dignity for a mere demon.

"Please."

The more the raging emotions buildup inside of him.

And the anger he felt became so immense that it could almost burns his skin.

For some reason, he couldn't help imagine how deeply attached was Tanjirou to something not human.

How frighteningly similar that boy's action to Sabito in response to the bonds they shared with their demons.

"I'm begging you."

Shut up.