Confession I. I Like you, Sorry.

(☞゚∀゚)☞alrigjt! Alright, it's me xani😎 Here's my redemption ™ on the last chapter that was sort of out of placed. Let's make this story more confusing, angsty and I'll keep writing until my brain find a motive to do so! Some of my motivation to write this today: oh no oh yes (a cover to be exact) but it works a source of inspiration. Also half measures by H3F (happy three friends) check them out, their music is a bop!

***

It's been a week since Cheong San had recovered from his fever. 7 days that passed since he and Su Hyeok has last conversed, or even talked; none of the two bothered to start a conversation. They have never been this awkward, the sentiment between them has become confusing, they've never been like this. 

Seemingly, they are avoiding each other. Once they've stolen glances across the room, turned into cold reply never bothered to be responded.

The distance between the two, has become longer and longer, further pushing  each other away.

Even their friends noticed the odd behavior between the two.

"H-hey, Cheong San, did something happen between you and Su Hyeok?" On-Jo constantly asked, being his closest friend, she was the only one who might've noticed how those gaze aren't those of a friend; rather a label to be named, love.

She's been worried how it's not Su Hyeok who sat aside Cheong San, it's out of the blue, now it's either Wu-Jin and Gyeong-Su. What in the world? She stammered, head in clouds, although she's no detective, there's got to be some suspicion about how and why.

"It's nothing-I just, wanted to be alone for a while" the boy replies with a sad sigh, turns out that he's given up in these feelings, there's no future for a relationship like this. Love between them is simply two teenagers, bickering into stupidity.

There were many factors, many opposing into a what was supposed to be a 'puppy love' or the 'first love' he was expecting.

The flowers of this love no longer bloomed, but for Su Hyeok, silently, he's still adoring Cheong San.

It hurts, he doesn't understand, no, both of them don't understand.  They could've been just honest, but truth is the dagger slowly killing those staggering emotions, love is imaginary; until you reach for it.

Nam-Ra, resembled the same thing that On-Jo did, had also asked Su Hyeok, but in contrast, she became straight-forward. And in an instant, asked him, 

"Aha, the lovebirds have separated, have they not?"

"Ha-What are you talking about Class Prez-" Su Hyeok shuffled, finding words to fill in this void of awkwardness between them.

"I believe, something happened with you, and Cheong-San. The two of you are close, like maybe leeches or warts, I've no idea why this week, you guys have been acting differently."

Su Hyeok just rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed, he can't let down of his guard this time, but thinking of it, Nam-Ra is one of his best companions, it won't hurt being honest right? 

"Aish, I give up, you're right. He's been avoiding me, I'm not that sure why though."

"Hmm, Is that so?" Nam-Ra, intrigued with the situation, nods to the boy, hands on her chin, analyzing the situation.

"Erm, last week, remember when we returned home in pairs?"

"Hmm"

"I-We actually went to a town's festival, and, he collapsed not so long after that, So I carried him home."

"That's all?"

"Yeah." Su Hyeok answered, recalling whatever mistake he'd done. 

"Are you entirely sure, you didn't do anything wrong? I mean, I trust you Su Hyeok, but you could be reckless with your emotions sometimes.."