I pulled away from his chest, "I got your apron..uh, even more dirty." I pointed out, chuckling a little bit.

"I don't care. From now on, I'll be your pillow or your shoulder to cry on." He stated, tenderly rubbing my cheeks.

I caressed his hand that was rubbing my cheeks, "Thank you." I half-smiled.

"Even though personally, I think you're way too beautiful to cry. I love it when you smile, it's the prettiest thing I've ever seen." He complimented, giving me a wholesome smile.

I blushed timidly, "I'm truly lost for words." I responded, my tummy fluttering every second.

"That's cute, I got you all jittery and shit." He teased, playfully poking my nose.

"Shut it!" I nudged him.

He laughed adorably at me, before standing up and carrying me to his room. I couldn't help but laugh, since it was so unanticipated. He gently sat me down on his bed. I watched, as the apron he removed from his body dropped to the floor, exposing his muscular chest and abs that appeared more prominent. I felt myself staring longer than I should've.

I felt a vehement sensation overwhelming me the longer I stared at him and I couldn't control it. I got up from the bed and stood directly in front of him, looking up into his glowing, yet, mesmerizing eyes. He titled his head in confusion, but smiled when he discerned that I started staring at his lips. He knew what I wanted, and he gave me just that.

He lifted up my chin and kissed me with a burning passion, it felt as if my insides were on fire. Our lips smushed together, as I gave him access to roam my mouth with his tongue. I wrapped my hands around his neck, as his hands slowly made their way up my shirt, rubbing my bare skin. I flinched at his touch, but soon melted into it. He removed his lips off of mine, a string of saliva fell from both of our lips.

He moved his lips towards my neck, giving it wet and sloppy kisses. He then proceeded to suck on it, while I let out impassioned moans.

"We ..should..stop.. before I get.." He spoke in my ear softly, in between kisses.

"I don't want to.." I whispered, softly biting my lip.

He pulled back, "As much as I want to continue, I don't want to rush or pressure you into anything." He stated.

"Pretty please." I whined. For some reason, I wanted his touch, I wanted to feel his body colliding against mine.

"You're so pretty when you're begging." He commented.

"You're so pretty when your lips are all over me." I smiled, dragging my fingers across his chest.

After those words left my lips, everything escalated right before my eyes. He lifted me up and softly laid me on the bed, while he hovered over me. I caressed his chest and gazed into his eyes inaudibly.

"God, you're so damn gorgeous, I don't think I can take my eyes off of you." He muttered with his raspy voice, as he leaned in closer to me.

I pulled him in even closer, bringing our lips together once more. Our lips collided effortlessly and in sync, as he removed my shirt exposing my breasts. He moved his lips towards my tummy and pampered it with tiny delicate kisses.