I had no other choice, but to sit with Jean. Before sitting down in the window seat, I placed my bag in shelves above us. I sighed and sat down, resting my head in the palm of my hands.

"I missed you on the bus today." He stated, as he was putting his bags on the shelf as well.

"Yeah.." I answered.

He sat down, "You seem like you have a lot on your mind." He replied.

"I do." I agreed. After that kiss with Eren, I was unsure of my feelings for Jean—It was like that kiss had altered everything. Hell, I can't even look at Eren how I did before. The sight of him use to peeve me, but now the sight of him makes me feel timorous.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, politely.

"No I don't, I'm sorry." I replied, avoiding his glances at me. No way in hell was I going to tell him Eren and I kissed. Who knows how he'd react? Besides, it's not really his business anyway.

After we landed back in Shiganshina, I met up with Historia and her chauffeur. We entered the car and the ride back, was just Historia and her chauffeur chatting about Paris. I remained silent, just listening in on the conversation. I knew I could trust Historia, so I decided to talk to her about how I've been feeling. We had finally arrived at her house. I grabbed my bag and hopped out, along with her.

"Historia, can I talk to you for a minute?" I questioned.

"Sure. I've noticed that something was bothering you all morning, but I didn't want to pry. What's up?" She faced me, with concerned eyes.

"Eren and I kissed..and...I don't.." I replied, slightly choking up on my words.

"You're feeling conflicted, huh?" She asked.

Spot on..

"Yeah, I am and I don't really know what to do." I sighed, rubbing my forehead from frustration.

"...Who do you think is right for you? If you can't answer that, then let your heart answer it for you." She smiled, rubbing my arm.

"Ever since Eren kissed me last night, I've been feeling different and now the sight of him just weakens me." I explained, a pink tint spreading across my cheeks.

"Maybe you're just now feeling something that was already there." She replied.

What does she mean by that?

"I don't know, this is just too much." I sighed, feeling bitter about my feelings.

"Don't pressure yourself. Remember that you don't have to rush into anything, so give yourself time to see where your heart leads you." She commented, giving me an angelic smile.

"You think so?" I questioned.

"Of course. From personal experience, I was stuck between two people who both loved me, but I followed my heart and it led me to the greatest girlfriend I could ever ask for." She elucidated, blushing timidly.

"It took me a while to come to my decision, but in the end it was worth it. Whatever decision makes you happy, will make me happy too." She continued, pulling me into a hug.