after a few more long strides, y/n made it to her car. she fumbled with her keys before she finally managed to unlock the car. quickly opening the passenger side door, she aided ariana into the seat before running around to the other side.

   "i fucking hate the paparazzi," y/n groaned to herself, turning her keys in the ignition before pulling off with a slight screech of her tires.

   ariana had finally calmed herself down, releasing a small laugh as she looked over, catching sight of y/n's clenched jaw and her hands that tightly gripped the wheel. y/n heard her, turning her head to the girl.

   "what?" she asked her, turning on the ac.

   ariana giggled again, plugging her phone into y/n's aux. "nothing. i've just never heard you curse so angrily. i've never even seen you angry at all."

   y/n immediately became flustered, pushing her hair back. "sorry. i didn't mean to get like that," she apologized weakly, turning her eyes on the road.

ariana bit her lip, turning on a random song from her playlist. "no, don't apologize. it's cute," ariana spoke, her eyes widening once she realized what she had let slip out.

y/n frowned before slowing down, stopping behind the long line of cars on the road. "uh, okay..? i don't know, i just don't like myself when i'm angry." she shrugged, turning her attention to ariana.

the pop star's eyes widened, immediately thinking the worst. y/n laughed in a hurry, "no, no, nothing bad! it's just so draining to be angry and it gets me nowhere in life to be so angry with people. i know how it is to be treated poorly, so i guess that's why i try my absolute hardest to be nice all the time even if i don't want to be."

ariana just nodded in silence, laughing in her head about how different they were. "yeah, that's—that's nice." she whispered in return after a while, staring at the car in front of them.

the cars soon started moving slowly, and y/n made her way off the street and to the next. "where do you wanna go?" she questioned once again. "we can get coffee, dinner, or just walk around anywhere—i don't care."

"coffee sounds good," ariana agreed, turning up the music.

there was a local coffee shop only a few minutes away, so they arrived to their destination quite quickly. after finding a place to park, y/n turned off the car and exited, running over to ariana's side to help her out.

ariana took y/n's hand in her's with a small nod of appreciation, taking it back almost instantly just in case anyone was lurking. the two walked side by side into the coffee shop, y/n holding the door open for ariana and a few other leaving customers.

y/n heard a few gasps ring out through the shop, a small chuckle escaping her. she knew they probably weren't for her and instead were for the smaller singer with her. people approached her all the time, but definitely not as much as they did ariana.

   a few people waved to ariana which she returned with a wave of her own and a large smile. sure, ariana was a bitch to a lot of people, but she would never be rude to any of her fans.

   a young teenager approached the two shyly, her phone in her hand. "um, hi!" she spoke nervously, her cheeks holding a prominent blush.

   ariana covered her mouth as her smile grew. y/n stood slightly awkward behind her, her hands in her pockets. "hi! what's your name, beautiful?" ariana cheerfully questioned, placing a soft hand on her shoulder.

   "i'm stella," the girl replied, brushing a strand of her hand behind her ear. "that's a beautiful name, stella. do you want a picture?" ariana replied, holding her hand out for stella to give her the phone.

   stella nodded, giving ariana a small smile. "yes, please."

  stella handed ariana her phone and the singer turned around quickly. "here weirdo, you take the photo." she winked, shoving the phone into y/n's hands. y/n nodded as a reply, swiping left to reveal the camera on stella's phone.

   the two got closer together with their arms wrapped around each other. ariana tilted her head to the side only a little, giving her best smile to the camera. stella smiled brightly too as they waited for y/n to snap the picture.

   "okay, y'all ready?" y/n asked while peeking over the phone. the two hummed in response, causing y/n to give a thumbs up and take a few photos with her knees bent so the angle wasn't off. ariana instructed the girl to change poses a few times, giggles leaving their lips as they did.

   y/n smiled in satisfaction as she pulled the phone away from her face, hoping she did okay. "here you go, stella," she spoke, attempting to hand back to phone to the teen.

   stella only blushed again, "actually, can i get one with you too? i noticed you first which is why i came up, but then i saw ariana and wanted a picture with her too."

   y/n's eyebrows rose up in shock. "really?" her voice was higher pitched than it usually was because of her surprise. stella giggled and nodded, "yeah. i've been a big fan since you were just putting your songs on youtube. and i've been to a few of your shows; and i can say that you really are amazing and you deserve a lot more recognition than you get."

   y/n smiled widely at stella's kind words. "that's so sweet, thank you. uh, do you want me to take it or do you want miss princess over there to?" she joked, poking ariana's shoulder. ariana scowled and punched y/n's arm, earning a pout from her.

   stella giggled at the two before looking back to y/n. "can you take it maybe?"

   y/n nodded with bright eyes, grabbing stella's phone and going back to the camera. she flipped it to the front before getting closer to the teenager. she bent her knees a little so they were closer in height, ariana letting out a laugh.

   y/n snapped a few photos with stella before pulling back with a smile, giving her the phone for good. "make sure you tag me if you post those anywhere." she nudged stella's arm. stella nodded quickly, her cheeks a bright red.

   "i will. it's been so nice meeting you two!" stella smiled, practically jumping with joy. y/n and ariana returned the gesture, sending her a small wave as she began to backtrack. "you too!" ariana replied.

   "yeah, you're cool. and hey, keep listening to my music; you're like the only streams that i get." y/n pointed at her jokingly before patting her chest with her fist. stella giggled one last time before leaving the shop, the biggest smile on her face.

   the two singers relaxed, their shoulders dropping a little. "she was so cute, oh my goodness." ariana gushed, placing her hand over her heart.

   y/n smirked, bumping ariana's hip with hers. "yeah, and she even likes me better."

   ariana gave her a mean look, placing her hands on her hips. "when the fuck did she say that?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow. y/n puckered her lips, staying quiet.

   "that's exactly what i thought," ariana smiled sarcastically. "now let's go. i'm thirsty and i want a muffin." she grabbed y/n's wrist, pulling her over to the cashier.

——
lol hi 😜

i love this book 😔

i have big plans too 😏

also, how we feeling about a euphoria book after a few of my active stories are finished?

i love you soooo much <333333!!!!