𝒊: 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅

Почніть із самого початку

Silently, nodding my head on her. I agreed.

"I promise, next time." I spoke, after declining their tempting offer for the nth time, my friends finally let go the topic.

"Then guess, we'll just see you tomorrow!" Onjo mumble, a lot more happier now as she was so silent earlier.

"Well, if you decided to change your mind. You know where to find us," Cheongsan added.

After finishing our bid to one another, I instantly walk towards to a black mercedes with a pained reaction on my face. I wanted to go out with them but I can't. I am not allowed to.

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

Living a luxurious life would gives you real happiness. That's what I always heard everytime I walk past through people. If there words are true then why, I am not.

My parents had work that paid them millions yet they can't even afford to give me some of their time, when we're not going to be bankrupt if they'll lend me just a day of love.

Sticking my tounge out to one of my closest friend, Onjo.

I laughed at how her pretty face contorted in frown as she watched us laughing at her. Cheongsan was next to me with his right arm place over my shoulder.

"Better luck, next time granny!" Cheongsan teasingly yell at the girl who's now infront of a teacher who made every late students write their name on a paper.

The latter did not reply but she does throw and kick the boy's bag on the floor. She just glare at us before finally writing on the sheet.

The two of them fetch me from the high-way as soon as they saw our car on the road.

My own personal driver was even terrified from what he witness, stopping me from being rebel as he informs me that he might get fired.

I only shrugged it off knowing that my parents won't do that as they don't have time to drive me to school.

Me, Onjo and Cheongsan ended up having a race and who would lost would carry each other bags 'til afternoon.

"You really love teasing her, don't you?" I ask, still out of breath since the both of us made the fastest run. "If I might not know you well, I may think that you had a crush on her-"

The words of mine were cutted off when I felt a palm on the back of my head and then I get whack by it.

The force is not that strong but it still made an impact.

"Yahhh!" I scream in annoyance and was about to hit Cheongsan back, when my eyes drifted to a tall, dark haired man who's eyeing us from a far.

I froze from my stance as I never move my gaze away. I even heard a chuckle from the person next to me but I was too stunned to move a muscle.

After few minutes of being frozen, my cheeks instantly flustered in embarrassment as soon as I witness the two pair of eyes watching me.

"Cheongsan, I'm gonna kill you..."

I whisperedly mutter to my self, slowly picking-up my self before turning my body away from their direction knowing that Cheongsan is currently talking with Suhyeok, the only boy who doesn't like me at all.

What sucks more is that, the two of them are friends and Cheongsan and I are also, and everytime our classmates decided to hang-out.

I was the only one he never spoke or look to and he made me feel things I doesn't like, fueling my anger towards him.

"You look grumpy, Miss Y/n..."

Rolling my eyes at Gyeongsu, I place my bag next to him. "Good morning to you too, Mr. Chicken Addict,"

Gyeongsu didn't mind what I said as he laugh, sitting next to me—ready to talk about nonsense things he can think of.

"The class decided to hang-out later, would you go out now with us? 'Cause the last time we ask you, you immediately refuse without hearing us out."

He  frown but then give me a wide smile again, convincing me for nth time.

To end his infinite question, I nodded. "I promise to go with all of you, later. So that I can and you can have peace of mind." I retorted, "Happy?" I giggle, showing my thumbs up.

"Happy!" he replied, doing the same hand gesture as mine.

Our conversation immediately ended as we saw Ms. Park entering our room, she was followed by Cheongsan, Onjo, Nayeon and Suhyeok.

"Baresu! You stink!"

Daesu yell and everyone laugh and the handsome man just smirk at the boy, making some girls in the room flustered which I didn't find entertaining.

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

Waking up from the loud noise, I instantly shrieked in fear as soon as I witness how the library of school changes. Students are trying so hard to keep themselves safe as some turned into zombies?

Blood are streaming down their faces, some are bitten and all of them had broken bones and mumbling things I cannot understand.

Looking beside me, I instinctly grabbed the two large burgers and bottle of water that I ordered earlier in the drive-thru since I never ate breakfast.

Placing those things on my coat's side pocket. I stood up from the chair and do things, everyone does.

I also grabbed some books to use as a weapon. Running swiftly, near to the window and far from the zombies.

I climb on it successfully yet instantly drop on my knees in the outside floor.

Seeing that the library isn't far from the classroom, I instantly take note to do a self defense if someone tries to bite me.

Waddling my way to our room, I fall down on the floor when a zombie approached me from the behind, sniffling my neck and back.

And because of it, everything I plan all along to survive was now blurry as I mental block due to uncontrollable terror that's currently gushing through my blood.

The red sticky liquid that trickles down on the zombie's face drip on my coat. Fear crept into me as I felt my stomach fell in nervousness.

With a shaky hands on the floor I tried to close my eyes, slowly accepting my unfortunate fate however after a few seconds of doing so.

I open my eyes just to witness how the zombie only walk past through me and chase other students, instead.

My eyes widen from what happened. I almost die and no one is there for me.

I don't even know if my friends are looking for me... I almost die but luckily I didn't.