A Romantic Moment

When Tom headed back to the Port Court, he had sat next to Sarah that something important why that Sarah is expecting her own kid. "Look Tom! The reason why I'm also expecting a child just like you is because no kid won't be together without a sibling," she said. "My dad also said that taking care of a baby is a big responsibility," said Tom. "I am pretty sure that this kid is on his way. Anyway Sarah, any updates about your baby?" "Turns out that the baby that I'm having is a girl," Sarah answered. "So does that mean, it's like brother and sister?" asked Tom. "Pretty much!" said Sarah. "You know Sarah, maybe you and I could have a nice moment at the beach together," said Tom. "Really? That'll be so romantic," answered Sarah joyfully. As Tom and Sarah spent a romantic evening at the beach, they watched the sunset as the sky turned into a starry night.

Back on Earth, Kaz was playing Warcraft of Wizards on his Dreamstation 64 while Mai is his online teammate. "Kaz, I'm heading out to the mall to buy some clothes for your Aunt Jeanette," his mom said. "Ok mom!" said Kaz. "So Kaz, is the baby gonna be here soon?" asked Mai. "Not yet!" Kaz answered. "We only got a few days left until the due date. I sure hope Tom doesn't go into labor this early." "IKR?" asked Mai. "My mom was in her early 20's when I was born. And get this! She had a C-section at that time. Literally! Nothing was wrong with me, but she doesn't want a natural birth." "Ok Mai!" said Kaz. "Too much information!" "Well well well! I see some chumps playing this game as well," said an unknown voice. "Klay, would you please leave the game? We need to win so our team can top the leaderboard," said Kaz. Klay's own team has no idea why Kaz and Mai are playing Warcraft of Wizards. "Well if you and Tom are gonna have a kid on the way, why not pay for child support?" Klay asked. "Listen Klay! Kaz is responsible for the kid and I'm supporting him and Tom," said Mai. "So why don't you leave this server so we could have privacy?" Klay left the server while he moves to Krystella's own server.

That night, Tom was having stretch marks and tried to rub his belly with coconut oil. He was getting super tired after spending days having his unborn child. Tom already has his emergency number just in case his baby would come early. "It's just only 1 week left until spring break ends. I sure hope I'll reach my due date til' then," Tom said to himself. As Tom is waiting for his baby to arrive, he said to his child, "Hurry up little one! I can't wait to meet you soon!"