chapter 2: part of your world + going to see the sea wizard

No one's pov:

I got in trouble again after I got caught going to the surface again.

I quickly swam to my hide out along with usagi at my side.

"Maybe he's right. Maybe there is something the matter with me. I just don't understand that such a beautiful world that makes so much wonderful things could be bad"

I soon started to sing.

"Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat ? Wouldn't you think my collections complete ? Wouldn't you think im the boy. The boy who has everything.

"Look at this trove. Treasures untold. How many wonders can one cavern hold. Looking around here you think. Sure he's got every thing"

"I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty. I've who's its what its galore. Want thingamabobs ? I got twenty."

"But who cares. No big deal. I want more. I wanna be ware the people are. I wana see. Wanna see them dancing walk around on those ? What do call them ?

Usagi holds up a doll

"Oh feet. Flipping your fins you don't get far. Legs are required for jumping, dances, strolling down a, what the word again street !"

"Up ware they walk. Up ware they run. Up ware they stay all day in the sun. Wondering free. Wish I could be. Part of that world."

"What I pay to live out of these waters. What would I give to spend a day warm on the sand. Betcha on land. They understand. That the don't reprimand their sons. Bright young men. Sick of swimming. And ready to stand !"

"And ready to know what the people know. Ask them my questions and get some answers. What is a fire and why doses it, what's the word ? BURN !"

"Whens it my turn. Wouldn't I love to explore the shore above !"

"Out of the sea."

"Wish I could be."

"Part of that."

"World".

When I stopped singing, I soon heard some strange voices.

"Poor sweat child. Tigard with the life he's living."

"In love with a human princess."

"If only we could help him"

"But we can help"

"What do you mean ?" I asked.

"We happen to work with some one who can give you answer to your problem. We work for the great and power full, the shredder."

I gasped.

"You mean the evil sea wizard ? I couldn't possibly- no ! Leave me alone !" I shouted.

"Sot yourself. I was only a suggestion" the three figures were about to go away as I thought for a moment then I came up with answer.

"Hey wait !" I yelled swimming closer.

"Yes" they all said in unison.

"I would like to see the sea Wizard" I said as I flowed them to see the sea wizard. Known as the shredder.

But what I didn't know that this was going to be the first part of the biggest mistake that I've ever made.

TO BE CONTINUED.....